Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate

seeders: 26
leechers: 276
Added on March 9, 2014 by BLACKH0L3in Applications
Torrent verified.

Description

KOMPLETE 9 delivers 33 full-fledged instruments and effects, 12,000 inspiring sounds and over 120 GB of premium samples.Two products make their worldwide debut in KOMPLETE 9 and a set of powerful sonic sculpting tools return with a slick new update.MONARK – Captures every nuance of the king of monosynths in spectacular detail. This is the holy grail of analog modeling.BATTERY 4 – New look, major workflow enhancements, and a supercharged new library. The legacy begins again.SOLID MIX SERIES – A supercharged studio effects suite with a precise, transparent sound, sleek and clean new interface, and stunning additions such as side-chaining and parallel compression.ESSENTIAL PRODUCTION TOOLSExpand your productions with “gigantic” piano sounds, and an intuitive, premium contemporary strings instrument.THE GIANT – The sound of the world's biggest upright piano – an intense, dynamic playing experience with a sound that’s nothing short of inspiring.SESSION STRINGS – Production-ready string ensemble delivers stunning results without hours of fine tuning. An incredibly, expressive instrument with a highly intuitive interface.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWindowsWindows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)MacMac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)SUPPORTED INTERFACESStand-aloneVSTAudio UnitsAAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)RTAS*ASIOCoreAudioWASAPI0.6 GB free disk space, 4.6 GB for complete installation.Price : $559.00What's included in this Package ?DVD 1:Komplete 9 Ultimate Installer (Win/MAC)Reflektor for Maschine LibraryReflektor Library ReflektorWest Africa Library West AfricaMonark LibraryRazor LibraryReaktor Prism LibraryReaktor Spark R2 LibrarySkanner XT LibraryThe Finger R2 LibraryThe Mouth LibraryMaschine Drum Selection LibraryRammfire for Maschine LibraryRammfire LibraryDVD 2:Battery 4 Factory LibraryVintage Organs Library Vintage OrgansDVD 3:DVD 4:DVD 5:Kontakt Factory LibraryDVD 6:Abbey Road 60s Drummer LibraryDVD 7:Abbey Road 70s Drummer LibraryDVD 8:Abbey Road 80s Drummer LibraryDVD 9:Abbey Road Modern Drummer LibraryDVD 10:Abbey Road Vintage Drummer LibraryDVD 11:Studio Drummer LibraryDVD 12:DVD 13:DVD 14:DVD 15:Session Strings Pro Library Part 1Session Strings Pro Library Part 2Session Strings Pro Library Part 3Session Strings Pro Library Part 4DVD 16:Session Horns LibraryGeorge Duke Soul Treasures LibraryDVD 17:Scarbee Funk Guitarist LibraryDVD 18:Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass LibraryDVD 19:Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped Library Part 1DVD 20:Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped Library Part 2Scarbee Vintage Keys LibraryDVD 21:Scarbee Jay-BassScarbee MM-Bass LibraryScarbee Pre-BassDVD 22:Scarbee MM-Bass Amped LibraryDVD 23:Retro Machines Mk2Scarbee MM-Bass AmpedDVD 24:Alicias Keys LibraryDVD 25:Evolve Mutations 1-2Evolve Mutations.R2DVD 26:Balinese GamelanBerlin ConcertNew York ConcertDVD 27:Action Strings LibraryDVD 28:heavyocity Damage Library part 1DVD 29:heavyocity Damage Library part 2DVD 30:Native instruments The Giant pianoNative instruments Vienna Concert pianoDVD 30:Native instruments Upright PianoNative instruments Studio DrummerHow to use separate dvds:1- download dvd1 it must be to make other dvds working.2- download any dvd you wanna to try or use, and extract it in the same folder of dvd1 after tat run the insaller it will detect the new dvd.Enjoy this releaseHow to use cracks and install:1- you need to download DVD 1 ( contain installers)2- install the software you need win or mac3- download cracks for win or mac.4- you check cracks folder and install what you need from files or software it will be cracked for 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
236.52 GB
seeders:26
leechers:276
Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate

All Comments

WHEN I SAY I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO INSTALL THIS AND STILL SEEDING AT THAT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD POSSIBLY DO A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON HOW ONE HAS SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED THIS TORRENT. WINDOWS OS ONLY. I SEE MAC OS HAS NO REAL ISSUES. SO IF POSSIBLE, MAY SOMEONE PLEASE DO A YOUTUBE TUTORIAL VIDEO.

-
seeeeeeeeed
Can anybody tell me if this torrent actually has NI Massive? I don't see it in the description, and that's one of my most wanted. I'm not downloading just Massive, since I'm interested in the whole Komplete 9 Ultimate package. :/
I think you can get the crack at another K9U post.
i dont want to commit to download unless it works!
would someone be kind enough to report back?