Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2011 - I’m with You (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

seeders: 0
leechers: 20
Added on July 15, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2011 - I’m with You (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit] (Size: 1.33 GB)
 01 - Monarchy of Roses.flac101.72 MB
 02 - Factory Of Faith.flac100.07 MB
 03 - Brendan's Death Song.flac123.11 MB
 04 - Ethiopia.flac86.93 MB
 05 - Annie Wants A Baby.flac81.33 MB
 06 - Look Around.flac83.32 MB
 07 - The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie.flac104.58 MB
 08 - Did I Let You Know.flac102.31 MB
 09 - Goodbye Hooray.flac93.54 MB
 10 - Happiness Loves Company.flac81.56 MB
 11 - Police Station.flac125.79 MB
 12 - Even You Brutus.flac93.2 MB
 13 - Meet Me At The Corner.flac92.27 MB
 14 - Dance, Dance, Dance.flac86.89 MB
 I'm with You - Sleeve.jpg350.24 KB
 Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2011 - I’m with You (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit].txt11.76 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html216.75 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log2.81 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2011 - I’m with You

(2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Wikipedia:
Red Hot Chili Peppers, also sometimes shortened to "The Chili Peppers" or abbreviated as "RHCP", are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. The group's musical style primarily consists of rock with an emphasis on funk, as well as elements from other genres such as punk rock and psychedelic rock. When played live, their music incorporates elements of jam band due to the improvised nature of much of their performances. Currently, the band consists of founding members Anthony Kiedis (vocals) and Flea (bass), longtime drummer Chad Smith; and guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, who joined in late-2009, replacing John Frusciante. Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the best-selling bands of all time with over 80 million records sold worldwide, have been nominated for sixteen Grammy Awards, of which they have won six and are the most successful band in alternative rock radio history currently holding the records for most number one singles (12), most cumulative weeks at number one (85) and most top-ten songs (25) on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart. In 2012, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I’m with You (2015 HDtracks)

Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Title: I’m with You
Format: 14 × File, FLAC, Album, Remastered, 24bit 96kHz (HDtracks)
Producer: Rick Rubin
Release Date: August 29, 2011, (HDtracks 2015)
Recorded: September 14, 2010–March 18, 2011 at East West Studios in Los Angeles, California, and Shangri La Studio in Malibu, California
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Genre: Rock, Alternative Rock, Funk Rock
Duration: 59:23

Wikipedia:
I'm with You is the tenth studio album by the American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. The album was released by Warner Bros. Records on August 29, 2011. The album made its debut at number one in eighteen different countries including the United Kingdom while reaching number two in the United States and Canada. Produced by Rick Rubin, I'm with You was the band's first studio album since 2006's Stadium Arcadium, and their first to feature guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, following the departure of John Frusciante in 2009. It is also the final collaboration between Red Hot Chili Peppers and producer Rubin, whose relationship began with their fifth studio album Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991). The album received mostly favorable reviews with many praising newcomer Josh Klinghoffer for breathing new life into the veteran group. The album has produced four singles including the number one hit, "The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie", "Monarchy of Roses", "Look Around" and "Brendan's Death Song". "Did I Let You Know" was released exclusively in Brazil thanks to response from a poll voted on by the fans although it was not considered a proper single. A Rolling Stone Reader's Poll named I'm with You the 8th best album of 2011 and the album was also nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rock Album.

AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine:
Losing John Frusciante for a second time doesn’t send the Red Hot Chili Peppers into a tailspin. By now, the Chili Peppers shed guitarists like a second skin, changing their outer layer but retaining their inner core. Such is the case with I’m with You, the band’s first album since 2006’s Stadium Arcadium. If that double-disc was defined by its unwieldy sprawl, its songs spewed not sequenced, I’m with You is characterized by its focus, both within individual tunes and the songs as a whole. New guitarist Josh Klinghoffer — veteran sideman and longtime pal of Frusciante who provided secondary guitar on the closing stretch of the Stadium Arcadium tour — doesn’t compete for center stage the way previous Peppers did. He doesn’t strut, he weaves, disappearing so completely into the arrangements he doesn’t seem to leave his signature despite the heavy layers of guitars on each cut. This makes I’m with You the flipside of One Hot Minute, where the Chili Peppers bent over backward to accommodate Dave Navarro: the Peppers don’t miss a step, they almost seem relieved to be carrying on without Frusciante. Part of that could be due to a newfound musical elasticity, a reflection of Flea taking music theory classes at USC during the group’s half-decade gap between albums. Certainly a song like “Happiness Loves Company” — half Beach Boys, half Kinks — shows a compositional dexterity unthinkable for previous incarnations of the Peppers, but there’s no showiness here, the album is all about precision. This extends to Anthony Kiedis, who neither hams it up on the ballads nor goofs around on his raps, he merely serves the purposes of the song like the old pro he now is. Ultimately, the Red Hot Chili Peppers are served well by that professionalism; they’re long past the point of proving themselves, they’re no longer here for a party, they’re rock & roll lifers, and I’m with You illustrates they can settle into maturity convincingly.

01. Monarchy Of Roses - 4:11
02. Factory Of Faith - 4:19
03. Brendan’s Death Song - 5:38
04. Ethiopia - 3:50
05. Annie Wants A Baby - 3:40
06. Look Around - 3:28
07. The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie - 4:42
08. Did I Let You Know - 4:21
09. Goodbye Hooray - 3:52
10. Happiness Loves Company - 3:33
11. Police Station - 5:35
12. Even You Brutus? - 4:01
13. Meet Me At The Corner - 4:21
14. Dance, Dance, Dance - 3:45

Personnel:

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

Flea – bass guitar, piano, backing vocals
Anthony Kiedis – lead vocals
Chad Smith – drums
Josh Klinghoffer – guitars, backing vocals, keyboards, synthesizer, six-string bass on "Happiness Loves Company"

Additional Musicians:

Mike Bulger – trumpet on "Did I Let You Know"
Greg Kurstin – piano (9, 11, 12)
Money Mark – Hammond B3 organ (6)
Mauro Refosco – percussion (all except 3, 9, 13)
Lenny Castro – percussion (3, 9, 13), additional percussion (1, 2, 4, 12, 14)

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 GB
seeders:0
leechers:20
Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2011 - I’m with You (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

All Comments

Thanks so much!