The SIMS 4 Deluxe Edition Cracked 3DM

seeders: 3523
leechers: 1643
Added on September 3, 2014 by Octoblastin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The SIMS 4 Deluxe Edition Cracked 3DM (Size: 8.6 GB)
 3DMGAME.dll678.5 KB
 3DMGAME.ini27 bytes
 The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe503 KB
 OriginThinSetup.exe16.3 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 setup-1.bin1.46 GB
 setup-2.bin1.46 GB
 setup-3.bin1.46 GB
 setup-4.bin1.46 GB
 setup-5.bin1.46 GB
 setup-6.bin1.29 GB
 setup.exe858.65 KB

Description

Information

Year: September 2, 2014

Genre: Simulator

Developer: The Sims Studio

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Publication Type: License

Game Version: 1.0

Language: Russian, English, MULTI17

Language: Simlish

Crack: Present (3DM)

System Requirements

? Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8

? Processor: Dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.8 GHz

? RAM: 2 GB

? Video: 128 MB with support for Shader Model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500)

? Free hard drive space: 9 GB

Description

In The Sims 4 is no clear-cut plot, but the gameplay is not linear and has given the ultimate goal. The player controls his own created character, directing it to perform various activities and to create relationships with other characters similar to real life. The game take place in fictional worlds, made ​​in the spirit of modernity. They inhabited already ready families and non-player characters who live in it for a given story lines. At any time, the player can take control of any family and no limits in their actions alter the course.

Information Deluxe Edition:

"Digital Content" It's time to party "- Includes bar and stylish outfits for your characters.

"Digital Content" Walking through the night "- Includes a laser show, interesting decorations for the holiday and stunning costumes for parties.

"Digital content with cool hats in the form of animals - Includes a collection of funny hats in the form of animals - your characters will look unforgettable!

"Digital soundtrack The Sims 4 - Digital soundtrack with music from the game.

Features:

- What is The Sims 4? Game The Sims 4 - the long-awaited game-life simulator that allows you to play with life like never before.

- Characters with a strong character: Create and control a new generation of characters with strong characters, new emotions and a unique appearance.

- New features: Characters with strong characters and new emotions become great heroes for new intricate and fascinating stories.

- Powerful design tools: Brand new construction mode and the editor of the character creation have been completely redesigned and became even more powerful, more comfortable and more fun.

- Bright City: Explore the diverse and full of life in the city with more reasonable characters.

- Share your creations: Browse and download new content and share their creations in the Gallery The Sims 4.

Installation:

1 Run Setup.exe to install the game.

2 Start OriginThinSetup.exe of Origin install folder, create an account and login.

3 Copy the contents of the folder Crack in a folder with the game.

4 Start with a shortcut on your desktop and play (note that you must be logged in Origin).

Crack v4 : Click here

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.6 GB
seeders:3523
leechers:1643
The SIMS 4 Deluxe Edition Cracked 3DM

Trailer

All Comments

ok this doesnt work ive been cracking and playing torrented games for years and never had any issues this doesnt work at all, when i click launcher nothing happens
I did everything but when I click the Launcher it doesn't start. I've clicked the launcher a thousand times and nothing starts. Can anyone help me please?
I've done everything on the steps! I don't understand what i did. Whenever i open as an administrator it tells me that windows is searching for the.sims.4.launcher.exe and i need to locate the file? I put all the files i needed in the crack folder. I have origin opened and i am offline. i feel like i've done everything. I went on my spyware and made sure all the sim 4 files weren't being blocked. Can someone please help!
thanks