DC Universe 52 Week 149 (7-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 198
leechers: 42
Added on July 3, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 149 (7-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 568.66 MB)
 Earth 2 025 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr66.89 MB
 Superman Unchained 007 (2014) (Two covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr59.92 MB
 Green Lantern 033 (2014) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr52.53 MB
 The New 52 - Futures End 009 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr43.72 MB
 Batman - Superman 012 (2014) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.37 MB
 Action Comics v2 033 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.08 MB
 Batwing 033 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr43.04 MB
 Justice League 3000 008 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr40.7 MB
 Aquaman and The Others 04 (2014) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire).cbr40.66 MB
 Batman Eternal 013 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr40.23 MB
 Trinity Of Sin - The Phantom Stranger 021 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr33.62 MB
 Swamp Thing 033 (2014) (Digital-Empire).cbr30.75 MB
 Green Arrow 033 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr30.14 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 149 (July 2, 2014) and includes 13 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Action Comics #33 (CBR 7-2-2014)

Superman finally succumbs to the Doomsday virus and transforms into SUPERDOOM! Is anybody in the universe safe from his vast power and fury? How can Superman possibly find a cure for his condition when the Monster of Steel has completely taken over his mind?

Aquaman and the Others #4 (CBR 7-2-2014)

Who is the mysterious armored figure that wants Aquaman's trident and the Others' Atlantean relics? And more important, why?

Batman Eternal #13 (CBR 7-2-2014)

A demon from Jim Gordon's past comes to haunt him in Blackgate while the Gang War threatens to rip Gotham City apart! Can Jason Bard keep the order without coming head to head with Batman himself?

Batman Superman #12 (CBR 7-2-2014)

A new arc begins following the events of "FIRST CONTACT." The worlds of Batman and Superman come to an explosive clash as something terrible happens to the World's Finest team, and a Dark Knight who is not quite himself must team up with Lois Lane to find a missing Man of Steel. Meanwhile, Selina Kyle encounters a person of amazing strength who has no idea who he is.

Batwing #33 (CBR 7-2-2014)

Batwing tries to stem the tide of the Snakebite drug trade, but he may be overwhelmed by his own inner demons - and by the mysterious Gruesome George!

Earth 2 #25 (CBR 7-2-2014)

In this extra-sized issue, Val-Zod finally accepts his role as the new Superman of Earth 2 as he faces the twisted, brutal original Superman, who once protected the planet but now prepares it for Apokolips and the forces of Darkseid.

Green Arrow #33 (CBR 7-2-2014)

As Richard Dragon systematically takes apart Oliver Queen's world in Seattle, we introduce a new person under Green Arrow's hood!

Green Lantern #33 (CBR 7-2-2014)

'UPRISING' part 5! The final battle of the uprising to remove the Green Lantern Corps from power begins! Every decision Hal Jordan has made as leader of the Green Lanterns has led to this… but is he leading his soldiers to watery graves below the surface of a bizarre alien sea?

Justice League 3000 #8 (CBR 7-2-2014)

The mysterious leader of the Five is revealed as the villains attack the Justice League and lay waste to Cadmus, killing The Flash - again. But you can't keep a good woman down! Wait...Did we say woman?

New 52 Futures End #9 (CBR 7-2-2014)

Can the Masked Superman stop a Rampage in Metropolis? Plus, Batman Beyond must figure out what to do after a startling revelation threatens to change his entire mission.

Superman Unchained #7 (CBR 7-2-2014)

It's a rampage in the Batcave! It's come to this: Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman against Wraith! Alone, they wouldn't have a chance--but they don't have much of one together, either! And all the while, Lex Luthor's machinations are clicking into place . . .

Swamp Thing #33 (CBR 7-2-2014)

Swamp Thing has more enemies than he ever knew - and one of them is someone he called a friend! But once said friend has put a magical hit on you, and a squadron of occult assassins show up on your doorstep, it gets difficult to smooth things over…

Phantom Stranger #21 (Trinity Of Sin) (CBR 7-2-2014)

The angel Zauriel is dead. And that leaves the Stranger without his guardian angel just in time for the arrival of The Fallen!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
568.66 MB
seeders:198
leechers:42
DC Universe 52 Week 149 (7-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thank you
Thank You !!!
nice
thanks
Thanks
The new issue of Future's End is so good !! :)
No this is 149. I mistyped 149 in last weeks pack. 150 will be next Wednesday for me.
Thank You. Nice Collection. Appreciate Your Work.