The Sims 4 - Holiday Celebration & Outdoor Retreat packs Mr DJ

seeders: 48
leechers: 17
Added on January 30, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 - Holiday Celebration & Outdoor Retreat packs Mr DJ (Size: 669.67 MB)
 setup.exe669.67 MB
 update.txt2.67 KB
 Instructions.txt1.67 KB

Description

The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat + Holiday Celebration expansion pack....

This is meant for those who have any Sims 4 basegame atleast or above update version 1.3.32.1010......

Download update version 1.3.32.1010:

https://kickass.so/the-sims-...n-crack-mr-dj-t10085687.html

Read 'Update' textfile to read the change log ....

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'setup' ....

2. INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SIMS 4 (REMOVE THE DEFAULT DIRECTORY THAT IS SPECIFIED IN THE INSTALLER , CLICK ON BROWSE AND SPECIFY THE DIRECTORY WHERE U HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4) ...

3. ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE OR JUST DELETE IT WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN, AFTER THIS STEP, U CAN ENABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS....

IF U HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN EXCEPTION FOR IT THEN IGNORE STEP 3...

TIPS:

-AFTER INSTALLING THE EXPANSION, WHEN U START SIMS 4 , IT SHUD SHOW U THAT BOTH EXPANSIONS ARE UNLOCKED AT THE START SCREEN , THIS WILL VERIFY IT ....JUST DO EVERYTHING LIKE U DID FOR THE PREVIOUS UPDATE :) , OPEN THE GAME FROM 'TS4.exe' FROM GAME DIRECTORY OR THE DESKTOP SHORTCUT ...

ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING 'Run as administrator' TO AVOID ANY CRASH....IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, FEEL FREE TO DROP A MESSAGE HERE OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page for any help "Mr DJ repacks" :

https://www.facebook.com/pag...70553312956683?ref=bookmarks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.67 MB
seeders:48
leechers:17
The Sims 4 - Holiday Celebration & Outdoor Retreat packs Mr DJ

Screenshots

The Sims 4 - Holiday Celebration & Outdoor Retreat packs Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

Well, this torrent didn't do the trick for me :) But I think it's lovely that uploader anwsers in comments to help! I had to try another torrent, and now I can play the game :)
so u tried the loose files , I packed them in this torrent and u were not able to run the setup to unpack them due to an antivirus app blocking it , all my repacks are based on this , this is sad for me to see a user stuck at this situation :/
I did that before i ran the setup file. But I'll try again. Thnx for help :)
that's not possible mate , I tested it myself, if u r on version 1.3.32.1010, install it with av disable , it'll work 100 %
Unable to execute file: C:/programfiles(x86)/Origin Games/The Sms 4 Deluxe Edition/Game/Bin/TS4.exe

CreateProcess failed: code 193
%1 not a Win32-program
Disable antivirus and run setup :/ it's the standard error that occurs when antivirus blocks access to Temp files, windows defender is the default antivirus, google if u don't know how to disable anti virus
U r missing previous updates
Disable your antivirus and install this , after that open the game from TS4.exe
I've installed the setup file where the instructions told me to. I disabled smartscreen, antivirus and firewall. But after installing, I get the same error message! I've followed the installation guide, so what isn't working here?

I installed the game where my base game is installed. I tried first in the Origin Games folder. When that didn't work, I tried in the TS4 folder. Error message.

What am I doing wrong?!
Same error message? Wat error message r u talking about?