DC Universe 52 Week 101 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on July 31, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 101 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 453.31 MB)
 Batman Year Zero Director's Cut 001 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr65.99 MB
 Superman Annual 02 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr56.51 MB
 The Flash Annual 002 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr54.56 MB
 Detective Comics Annual 002 (2013) (digital-Empire.cbr49.22 MB
 Red Lanterns 022 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.27 MB
 Batman Annual v2 02 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr40.79 MB
 Animal_Man_Annual_002_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr39.57 MB
 Trinity of Sin - Pandora 002 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr36.02 MB
 Superboy v5 022 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr34.73 MB
 Batman, Incorporated 013 (2013) (Webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr34.67 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for July 31, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Animal Man Annual #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

Still reeling from the shocking death of his son, Buddy Baker is taking his grief out on the world around him. But in this special story, learn how the bonds of family can be stronger than the forces of evil-even when that evil is a horde of massive, slavering spiders!

Batman Annual #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

A special ZERO YEAR tie-in! Bruce Wayne's first year as the Dark Knight has just barely begun. . . and already dangerous elements are coalescing, leading Bruce toward his final destiny.

Batman Incorporated #13 (CBR 7/31/2013) (FINAL ISSUE)

Batman saves the world and loses everything.

Batman Year Zero Directors Cut #1 (CBR 7/31/2013)

Reprinting the first chapter of this new Batman story arc from the stunning pencil art of Greg Capullo, and including the full script by Scott Snyder!

Detective Comics Annual #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

It's a terrible, dangerous time to be a cop in Gotham City. At a time when police are being targeted for assassination, Gotham's Finest also face a threat from within, as a shape-changing identity thief has infiltrated the GCPD and threatens to destroy it from within. Will he unravel the mystery behind this secretive killer before he loses any more of the few allies he has left on the force?

Flash Annual #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

Find out how The Flash and Green Lantern first met when a case they teamed up together to solve years ago rears its head again in the present! It involve a foe neither of them can defeat on their own, and they might not have much luck together either! The outcome of this will affect Flash for years to comeƖ Plus, a backup story by Nicole Dubuc (the Young Justice cartoon) and Sami Basri!

Red Lanterns #22 (CBR 7/31/2013)

Guy Gardner has suddenly found himself at the top of the Red Lantern food chain-but in a pack of bloodthirsty animals like these, everyone's a predator! If he wants their respect, he's gonna need the nastiest piece of work in the Corps on his side. . . but Bleez has her own ideas about what Guy Gardner's got coming to him!

Superboy #22 (CBR 7/31/2013)

Has Superboy met his match: Psycho and the Teen of Steel continue to track down what they believe are H.I.V.E. psi operatives, with the help of Lois Lane-who Superboy feels a bond to that Psycho isn't revealing. And Kon's double may complicate things even more!

Superman Annual #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

What repercussions lurk beneath the surface from Brainiac's first attack-and how does it all set the stage for the battle of Metropolis? Plus, how can the Man of Steel fight something he can't physically stop!

Trinity Of Sin Pandora #2 (CBR 7/31/2013)

As "TRINITY WAR" erupts and battle lines are drawn, Pandora finds herself standing alone against The Secret Society of Super-Villains!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
453.31 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
DC Universe 52 Week 101 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Another fine upload, thank you very much!
very very cool
thanks as always
Was 2 months behind on my books, thanks for having them DC week 96-101
Thank you as always!
Thank you!
Thank you darkhomr for the time and effort you put in collating the scans.