DC Universe 52 Week 145 (6-4-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 154
leechers: 53
Added on June 4, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 145 (6-4-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 437.09 MB)
 Action_Comics_032_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr48.69 MB
 Justice League 3000 007 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr46.42 MB
 Swamp Thing 032 (2014) (Digital-Empire).cbr44.3 MB
 Green_Lantern_032_(2014)_(2_covers)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr43.95 MB
 Earth_2_024_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr41.96 MB
 Aquaman and the Others 03 (2014) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire).cbr41.9 MB
 Trinity Of Sin - The Phantom Stranger 020 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr38.21 MB
 The_New_52_-_Futures_End_005_(2014)_(Webrip-DCP).cbr37.11 MB
 Batwing_032_(2014)_(digital-Empire).cbr34.15 MB
 Batman Eternal 009 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr33.59 MB
 Green Arrow 030 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr26.82 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 145 (June4, 2014) and includes 11 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Action Comics #32 (CBR 6/4/2014)

'SUPERMAN: DOOMED' continues with 'ENEMY OF THE STATE' as Superman struggles against the Doomsday virus - but is he losing the fight? How much longer can he stay in control? And how far will he be pushed when he's faced with a world against him and a shocking betrayal at the end of this issue?

Aquaman and the Others #3 (CBR 6/4/2014)

Aquaman learns the secret behind the Atlantean relics The Others use! Plus, a member abandons the team during a deadly battle against the Solokovs!

Batman Eternal #9 (CBR 6/4/2014)

As the weekly Batman epic continues, the questions continue to mount. In this issue, find out why Batman is in Hong Kong teaming up with Mr. Unknown!

Batwing #32 (CBR 6/4/2014)

The final showdown between Batwing and Menace is here!

Earth 2 #24 (CBR 6/3/2014)

Aquawoman leads Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, and The Flash to battle Beguiler in the middle of the ocean! And Superman makes an unprecedented move that could change the future of Earth 2!

Green Arrow #32 (CBR 6/4/2014)

With Seattle under siege and Diggle in the grip of crime lord Richard Dragon, the Queen Legacy must find a way to move on. But is that even possible given the violent aftermath of The Outsiders War? A brand-new storyline and perfect jumping-on point to Lemire and Sorrentino's popular run, as 'Green Arrow: Broken' begins here!

Green Lantern #32 (CBR 6/4/2014)

'UPRISING!' part 3! In the midst of a bloody interstellar revolution against the Green Lantern Corps, the Durlans make a move to claim the ultimate position of power for themselves! But the battered Corps' only hope is intel possessed by a sworn enemy, Nol-Anj!

Justice League 3000 #7 (CBR 6/4/2014)

They've been plotting for months, and now Cadmus' plans come to fruition! The FIVE's true leader is revealed at last! And The Flash dies - again! It's just another a day in the life of the future Justice League.

New 52 Futures End #5 (CBR 6/4/2014)

Mr. Terrific unveils his latest technical achievement - but will it take over the DC Universe? Plus, Firestorm's inner conflict explodes!

Swamp Thing #32 (CBR 6/4/2014)

Swamp Thing versus Aquaman! See the other side of the battle that exploded between these two forces of nature last month in AQUAMAN #31! Is Swamp Thing guilty of the crimes Aquaman is accusing him of?

Phantom Stranger #20 (Trinity Of Sin) (CBR 6/4/2014)

'The Crack in Creation' concludes! The Spectre arrives to aid the Stranger as Non and Sin Eater threaten to reshape our reality. But can The Spectre be trusted - or will he sacrifice an entire world to get his revenge on the Phantom Stranger?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
437.09 MB
seeders:154
leechers:53
DC Universe 52 Week 145 (6-4-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Great torrent. Thank you very much.
cheers mate!
Unfortunately I missed that. I will upload the correct issue with the total DC pack.