DC Universe 52 Week 108 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on September 18, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 108 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 444.51 MB)
 Wonder Woman 023.1 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr46.02 MB
 Teen Titans 23.2 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr39.46 MB
 Green_Lantern_023.3_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr35.91 MB
 Justice League Dark 023.2 Eclipso (2013) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr34.53 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight 023.3 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr34.46 MB
 Superman 023.3 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr34.19 MB
 Swamp Thing 023.1 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.87 MB
 The Flash 023.3 Featuring Rogues (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr32.84 MB
 Action Comics v2 023.3 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr30.92 MB
 Justice League of America 007.3 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr30.83 MB
 Batman 023.3 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.65 MB
 Batman & Robin 023.3 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.29 MB
 Detective Comics 023.3 Featuring Scarecrow (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr23.11 MB
 Justice League 23.3 - Dial E (2013) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr15.44 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for September 18, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Action Comics #23.3 Lex Luthor (9/18/2013)

Evil genius, sadistic businessman, sociopathic inmate--Lex Luthor is all this and more. Now released from prison, there is nothing to stop Luthor from getting his way . . . not even Superman!

Batman #23.3 Penguin (9/18/2013)

Follow The Penguin's latest quest for power as he prepares to undermine one of Gotham City's most powerful politicians. What does the criminal mastermind stand to gain?

Batman And Robin #23.3 Ras Al Ghul (9/18/2013)

The origin of Ra's al Ghul in The New 52! For centuries Ra's has had a plan for this world, and now he is faced with an offer from the Secret Society that could help him achieve what he wants . . . or undo everything he has worked for. Which path will the Demon's Head choose?

Batman The Dark Knight #23.3 Clayface (9/18/2013)

It's the biggest audition of Clayface's life as he attempts to impress the Secret Society and join their ranks. Desperate to prove himself more than a monster, Clayface sets a scheme into motion that quickly unravels! Will he make his mark--or dig his own grave?

Detective Comics #23.3 Scarecrow (9/18/2013)

See the new Gotham City through the eyes of the Scarecrow! It's Arkham Asylum unleashed on humanity--and it's all the Scarecrow has ever wanted!

Flash #23.3 Rogues (9/18/2013)

The Rogues have their rules and their ways of doing business--so what do they think of the Secret Society's claims that the Justice League is dead, and that the world's villains need to unite? It's a culture clash that won't end quietly!

Green Lantern #23.3 Black Hand (9/18/2013)

In a world with no heroes, death lies behind every turn! Black Hand arrives to take advantage of Forever Evil, and he may be the most dangerous player yet! And when last we saw him, Black Hand was a pile of dust in the Dead Zone! How did he manage to return?

Justice League #23.3 Dial E (9/18/2013)

You can't stop dialing! In a special VILLAINS MONTH coda to the fan-favorite DIAL H series, a lost E-dial is discovered by four young criminals on the run in Littleville. But who is chasing them? And will they figure out how to control this nefarious dial before it's too late? Hindsight is twenty-twenty when you're sprinting through dark alleys!

Justice League Dark #23.2 Eclipso (9/18/2013)

The powerful Black Diamond has been seen causing trouble in different corners of The New 52. Now you will learn its secrets as it lands in the hands of the host it was always meant for. . . and the full power of Eclipso is unleashed!

Justice League Of America #7.3 Shadow Thief (9/18/2013)

Where is the line between duty and villainy? For the new Shadow Thief, there is no question: Her mission to eradicate all alien life on Earth is above questions of morality. Armed with technology that allows her to become a living shadow, the Shadow Thief wages a covert war across the globe, but how long can she stay in the shadows before they consume her soul?

Superman #23.3 Hel (9/18/2013)

After his last battle with Superman, H'el wakes up on Krypton years before it is destroyed! Can H'el manipulate the Science Counsel, soldiers and countless others including Jor-El, to save the planet? And what does it mean for the birth of Superman if he succeeds?

Swamp Thing #23.1 Arcane (9/18/2013)

Behold a being so vile and deadly that even the Parliament of Decay could not control him! Now take a journey to a place beyond hell-the personal prison of Anton Arcane! Plus: the return of The Rot's new avatar, Abigail Arcane!

Teen Titans #23.2 Deathstroke (9/18/2013)

One of the deadliest men in the world has a secret: his family. Slade Wilson lives to kill, but can even Deathstroke the Terminator balance his home life with a complicated hit? Don't miss this amazing issue written by Corey Mays and Dooma Wendschuh, writers of the video games Assassin's Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.

Wonder Woman #23.1 Cheetah (9/18/2013)

The Cheetah has clawed her way out of Belle Reve, and is hungry for blood-but before she steps up as one of the Secret Society's most powerful generals, she has a personal score to settle! Learn the truth about the cult of Hippolyta, her vendetta against Wonder Woman, and just how far she'll go to prove that she's the most dangerous predator on Earth!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
444.51 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
DC Universe 52 Week 108 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

nice download
Superb work again.Thank you.
Cheers Darkhomr. Much appreciated.
Thank you for the upoads darkhomr.
thanks as always, quick good download as every week for me
Outstanding...thank you, brother!
Thanks for your hard work!
This is the numbering for Villains month, each week focusing on another villain. Completely different.