DC Universe 52 Week 113 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 17
leechers: 5
Added on October 23, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 113 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 481.26 MB)
 Larfleeze 004 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr49.97 MB
 Justice League 024 (2013) (Webrip) (Two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.65 MB
 All-Star Western 024 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.61 MB
 Aquaman 024 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.66 MB
 Superman 024 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr38.94 MB
 Catwoman_024_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr38.1 MB
 Red Lanterns 024 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr37.45 MB
 The Green Team - Teen Trillionaires 005 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr34.86 MB
 Justice League Dark 024 (2013) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr31.58 MB
 Talon 012 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.12 MB
 The_Flash_024_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbr30.97 MB
 DC Universe vs. The Masters of the Universe 002 (2013) (digital-Empire).cbr25.01 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight 024 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr22.45 MB
 Teen Titans 24 (2013) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr14.88 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for October 23, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

All Star Western #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

This is the end of the line for Jonah Hex's trip to modern day Gotham City! Is his future our past or a padded cell in Arkham Asylum?

Aquaman #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

Prepare for the new epic story "SCOURGE OF THE SEVEN SEAS"! All his life, Arthur's been told that he is the King of the Seven Seas. But he's about to learn exactly what that title means--and the dark power and legacy it carries with it. Is it possible for one man to rule every living thing in the ocean? Or is the King of the Seven Seas always doomed to die trying?

Batman The Dark Knight #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

The penultimate chapter of the Clayface arc!

Catwoman #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

It's time! Catwoman vs. The Joker's Daughter deep in the Gotham Underground!

DC vs. Masters Of The Universe #2 (of 6) (CBR 10/23/2013)

Skeletor is on the loose in the DC Universe! If He-Man and the Masters of the Universe can't stop him, then how can the Justice League hope to?

Flash #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

Barry's battle against the Reverse-Flash ends with major revelations and The Flash facing an impossible challenge!

Green Team Teen Trillionaires #5 (CBR 10/23/2013)

When the world's not big enough for you, where can you go? Space, of course! Armageddon's inevitable if nobody stops an asteroid from hurtling towards Earth-but The Green Team's spotted an opportunity to both save the world AND make a buck in the process! Of course, nothing about this mission will go as planned . . . especially with a most unexpected threat waiting beyond the atmosphere!

Justice League #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

A "Forever Evil" tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS DEAD! But who's at the top of the food chain now? And what does BLACK ADAM have to say about it?

Justice League Dark #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

A "Forever Evil" tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK IS DEAD. Not even the JL Dark can escape the evil that's invaded the Earth-except for John Constantine! But why has he alone survived? And will he try to stop the villains-or join them? Long live the NEW Justice League Dark!

Larfleeze #4 (CBR 10/23/2013)

No longer an army of one, the Orange Lantern Corps declares war on Larfleeze! But the greedy Agent Orange won't let his possessions go easily! "Revolt of The Orange Lanterns" begins here!

Superman #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

"Psi War comes to a shocking conclusion as one of the people closest to Superman becomes a casualty-and then, cometh the Oracle to tell Superman that Krypton lives once more!

Talon #12 (CBR 10/23/2013)

Lives hang in the balance as Talon rushes back to Gotham City to stop the Court of Owls from taking apart his life once and for all! But will Batman stand as his ally--or stand in his way?

Teen Titans #24 (CBR 10/23/2013)

As Forever Evil spreads across the world, where have the Teen Titans gone? Find out when they are and why the Titans definitely aren't together!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
481.26 MB
seeders:17
leechers:5
DC Universe 52 Week 113 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thanks
Thank you!
thanks as always!
thanks heaps mate. I appreciate all your hard work :)
THanks for sharing every week, brother!
It will be in my big pack on Sunday. It is not a DCU title so it cannot be included in the DC 52 pack. Hope this helps.
Thanks for all your hard work!