DC Universe 52 Week 115 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 50
leechers: 20
Added on November 7, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 115 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 593.43 MB)
 Forever Evil 003 (2014) (2 covers) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr62.24 MB
 Batwing_025_(2014)_(digital-Empire).cbr53.37 MB
 Action Comics v2 025 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP) (1).cbr51.67 MB
 Stormwatch 025 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr50.88 MB
 The Movement 006 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr50.35 MB
 Earth_2_017_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr47.05 MB
 Detective_Comics_025_(2014)_(2_covers)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr43.51 MB
 Batman-Superman 005 (2013) (Webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.09 MB
 Green Arrow 025 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.49 MB
 Superman Unchained 004 (2013) (two covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr40.83 MB
 Green Lantern v5 025 (Two Covers) (2013) (Webrip) (2 covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr40.15 MB
 Swamp Thing 025 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr35.84 MB
 Trinity Of Sin - The Phantom Stranger 013 (2013) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr31.97 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for November 6, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Action Comics #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

This BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in features the reintroduction of a major character! A cocky young Superman battles the forces of nature to save Gotham City, while a woman from his past tries to do the same thing on a smaller scale. But both are headed for a collision course...

Batman Superman #5 (CBR 11/06/2013)

When the new Toymaster uses a secret, potentially deadly element in his new video game, the characters created by players manifest in real life! The ultimate fighting game results-and a world-wide network of players must team up to create the most powerful, skilled Super Heroes imaginable with one goal: To kill Batman. Can Superman come to the rescue before the game claims its victim? Find out in this amazing issue that's printed in a special horizontal storytelling format.

Batwing #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! As Gotham City descends into chaos, young Luke Fox is the only one who can stop one of his classmates from causing more destruction-but he didn't count on his friend being soÖ VENOMOUS!

Detective Comics #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! James Gordon confronts the corrupt elements in the G.C.P.D.-and the vigilante known as Batman!

Earth 2 #17 (CBR 11/06/2013)

Batman fights to keep Brutal and the forces of Darkseid from taking complete control of Earth! Beginning a new story by Tom Taylor (INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US)!

Forever Evil #3 (of 7) (CBR 11/06/2013)

The first universe-wide event of The New 52 continues to explode across the DC Universe! With the world under the rule of the mysterious and deadly Crime Syndicate and our greatest heroes dead, it's up to the unlikeliest of defenders to rise up to save us-humanity's only hope-Lex Luthor?! Plus, a startling revelation about the dark secret of the Syndicate's mission on Earth-and what it means for the future of the DC Universe and its heroes and villains.

Green Arrow #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! He's just returned from the island and must try to find his place in the world! Now, Oliver Queen becomes Green Arrow for the first time as he battles Killer Moth in Gotham City!

Green Lantern #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

The shockwaves of 'Lights Out' are just starting to be felt, as Hal Jordan makes a controversial decision that will change the mission of the Green Lantern Corps! But not everyone agrees with Hal's goals, and the dissent could weaken the Corps further!

Movement #6 (CBR 11/06/2013)

As the Graveyard Faction terrorizes Coral City, the Movement is nowhere to be found!

Phantom Stranger #13 (Trinity Of Sin) (CBR 11/06/2013)

Months ago, The Question came close to ending the Stranger's life-and now the Stranger wants some payback!

Stormwatch #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

Midnighter recalls the final pieces of his and Apollo's origin just as the Lobo and the Stormwatch team are getting their faces kicked in by The Exec!

Superman Unchained #4 (CBR 11/06/2013)

Superman rushes to stop Ascension's attack and kicks off a huge battle with Wraith! Besieged on all sides, Superman has no choice but to call in some powerful friends . . .

Swamp Thing #25 (CBR 11/06/2013)

The evolution of Swamp Thing that began in SWAMP THING ANNUAL #2 is complete! But is it enough to defeat Seeder, who is so much more than he seems? Plus: A twist ending that will reshape Swamp Thing's world!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
593.43 MB
seeders:50
leechers:20
DC Universe 52 Week 115 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks a lot~
thanks as always
Thanks!
Thank you, brother!
Thanks darkhomr.
Thanks for getting these up so quick
dude as always you rock thank you for all your time and effort it helps me so many ways you have no idea