DC Universe 52 Week 116 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 16
leechers: 5
Added on November 13, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 116 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 518.37 MB)
 Batgirl 025 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr64.25 MB
 Nightwing 025 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr52.15 MB
 Green Lantern Corps v3 025 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.36 MB
 Katana_009_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr42.06 MB
 Justice League of America 009 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr40.47 MB
 Batman v2 025 (2014) (Webrip) (Two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr40.43 MB
 Forever Evil - Arkham War 002 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr36.48 MB
 Superman-Wonder_Woman_002_(2014)_(2_covers)_(digital-Empire).cbr36.2 MB
 Superboy v5 025 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr35.48 MB
 Justice League of America_'s Vibe 009 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr34.63 MB
 Worlds Finest 017 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr33.51 MB
 Constantine 008 (2014) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr30.82 MB
 Suicide_Squad_025_(2014)_(digital-Empire).cbr28.54 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for November 13, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Batgirl #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! Barbara Gordon is forced to protect her brother and her homestead in anticipation of the upcoming storm-but it's here that she learns the true meaning of 'home' and 'hero.'

Batman #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

BATMAN: ZERO YEAR reaches a new level as The Riddler sends Gotham City into total darkness! 'Dark City' begins in this issue that features an embossed cover. And the ZERO YEAR blackout spreads into other titles this month, affecting heroes across the DC Universe! This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

Constantine #8 (CBR 11/13/2013)

Caught in a twisted romance with the sadistic Sargon the Sorceress, John Constantine must make a painful choice: lose everything or join forces with his greatest enemies!

Forever Evil Arkham War #2 (of 6) (CBR 11/13/2013)

As Scarecrow tips the balance of power between Arkham and Blackgate, The Penguin is made an offer he can't refuse. Who will be Gotham City's protector now? One word: BANE!

Green Lantern Corps #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! When The Riddler throws Gotham City into total darkness, a young Marine named John Stewart is deployed as part of the peacekeeping measures. But he gets much more than he expected when he must deal with the costumed chaos known as ANARKY!

Justice League Of America #9 (CBR 11/13/2013)

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! Martian Manhunter literally claws his way out of the fire, with one other member of the JLA at his side. But what are their chances of survival on a world being run by the deadliest Super-Villians?

Justice League Of Americas Vibe #9 (CBR 11/13/2013)

Vibe is stuck in another dimension, where he must stop an alien invasion of Earth and rescue his brother-who is busy trying to kill Vibe! No problem, right?

Katana #9 (CBR 11/13/2013)

In order to join the Sword Clan, Katana must hunt down and kill Mona Shard-but how do you kill a centuries-old ghost girl?

Nightwing #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! Dick Grayson frantically tries to find Haly's Circus-and his parents-as Gotham City is plunged into total darkness!

Suicide Squad #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! A villain from the early days of The New 52 has taken over Belle Reve, and he's formed the Reverse Suicide Squad! But who-or what-is the Reverse Suicide Squad? Harley Quinn is about to learn the hard way that Power Girl is one of its members.

Superboy #25 (CBR 11/13/2013)

'KRYPTON RETURNS,' and our heroes have been sent on missions through Krypton's history to stop H'El from dooming the universe! Superboy's mission? Stop H'El from tampering with the history of Krypton days before its explosion. But he must also see to it that Kara Zor-El is kept safe and that the forces of the Eradicator don't get him first.

Superman Wonder Woman #2 (CBR 11/13/2013)

Whom the gods destroy, first they piss off! Seeking help against Doomsday, Diana turns to her brother Hephaestus for weapons-but a more immediate threat is Apollo and the other gods. They do not approve of Superman as a consort to Diana, and he will have to prove himself in combat!

Worlds Finest #17 (CBR 11/13/2013)

Power Girl tries to restore her powers to full strength with the super hero equivalent of sunbathing, only in space... and with disastrous results!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
518.37 MB
seeders:16
leechers:5
DC Universe 52 Week 116 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thanks as always
Thanks for all your work!
Thanks darkhomr for the uploads.