DC Universe 52 Week 122 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on December 25, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 122 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 107.54 MB)
 Forever Evil 004 (2014) (2 covers) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr67.3 MB
 Justice League 026 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr40.24 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for December 25th, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

This is a small week but still it should be a fun one. Merry Christmas for those who celebrate and Happy Holidays for those who celebrate those.

Forever Evil #4 (of 7) (CBR 12/25/2013)

It's all-out chaos as the DC Universe continues its march through darkness! War erupts across the Earth between the villains! Allegiances are formed! Rivals are murdered! And at center stage it's Lex Luthor versus Batman-and their fight couldn't come at a worse time as Deathstroke's Hunting Party closes in on the world's only hope against the Crime Syndicate!

Justice League #26 (CBR 12/25/2013)

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! Why has the Crime Syndicate really come to our Earth? What are their darkest secrets? And how will their actions fundamentally change the Justice League as we know it? Meanwhile, Grid controls the world's power and communications, but what does he truly want from the Syndicate? Plus, a member of the League struggling to survive plots a path of return...and revenge.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.54 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 122 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks for all your work!
Thanks for all your work!
Thanks for the upload !!!