DC Universe 52 Week 123 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 42
leechers: 7
Added on January 1, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 123 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 578.48 MB)
 Larfleeze_006__2014___Digital___Nahga-Empire_.cbr53.12 MB
 Damian - Son of Batman 03 (of 04) (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr46.13 MB
 All-Star Western 026 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr45.55 MB
 Superman Unchained 005 (2014) (Digital) (JK-Empire).cbr44.35 MB
 Catwoman 026 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.79 MB
 Justice_League_Dark_026_(2014)_(Digital)_(Cypher-Empire).cbr40.78 MB
 Aquaman 026 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr40.18 MB
 Red_Lanterns_026_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr39.54 MB
 The Green Team - Teen Trillionaires 007 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr35.61 MB
 Forever Evil - A.R.G.U.S. 003 (2014) (digital-Empire) (1).cbr34.17 MB
 Talon 014 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr33.87 MB
 The Flash 026 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr32.44 MB
 Batwoman 026 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr31.47 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight 026 (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.17 MB
 Teen Titans 26 (2014) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr16.52 MB
 Superman 26 (2014) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr14.79 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for December 31st, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

All Star Western #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Trapped in modern times, Jonah Hex sets out to find the money he left buried around the southwest. But a chance encounter with John Constantine sets the Civil War vet on a collision course with the occult.

Aquaman #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

'Sea of Storms' begins with the debut of new AQUAMAN writer Jeff Parker! The Earth's crust is grinding to life, releasing deadly volcanoes and bizarre creatures... so humanity's first instinct is to blame Atlantis! And as the plates pull apart, the pressures of ruling a kingdom under siege are weighing on Aquaman and Mera as well!

Batman The Dark Knight #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

A sweeping visual tale of Gotham City's forgotten citizens: the abused and the voiceless. Will these desperate souls find their angel in The Dark Knight? Find out in this special mostly silent issue.

Batwoman #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Family secrets continue to threaten the recently reunited Kane family as Batwoman delves deeper into the mysteries of both friends and enemies. Guest-starring Batman and Bones!

Catwoman #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Catwoman's adventure in the Gotham Underground comes to a deadly end as she tries to pull off a heist by pitting Doctor Phosphorus, Warhog and The Joker's Daughter against each other!

Damian Son Of Batman #3 (of 4) (CBR 12/31/2013)

Damian Wayne has been bruised and beaten to a pulp... but nothing before will compare to his latest confrontation with the horde of villains in this issue. When pitted against Professor Pyg, DC villain's month darling Jakanapes and other baddies, how will Damian survive - especially when he finds a certain clown waiting for him at the finish line?

Flash #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

In this special standalone story, The Flash loses someone important to him. To catch the villain responsible, The Flash must figure out how to use his powers in the one place where they do him little good: the sky!

Forever Evil Argus #3 (of 6) (CBR 12/31/2013)

Steve Trevor and his small band of surviving A.R.G.U.S. agents track down the deadly Cheetah, who has Wonder Woman's lasso in her possession. That lasso could be the only hope of freeing the Justice League!

Green Team Teen Trillionaires #7 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Tensions rise after the team loses of one of their own! Money can't buy them love - nor resurrection! Can the Green Team survive this tragedy?

Justice League Dark #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

The Crime Syndicate's Sea King, last seen at the end of 'Trinity War,' has cheated death and plagues the JL Dark team!

Larfleeze #6 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Now that Larfleeze is a living power battery, how will his former corps recharge its rings! The Orange Lanterns are prepared to pry open Agent Orange to find out!

Red Lanterns #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

A RED WILL BE DEAD! It's Guy Gardner and five Red Lanterns on their first mission in Sector 2814 - a planetary army a billion strong, led by the evil fascist dictator Field Marshal Gensui. How can they all possibly survive? In fact, not all of them do!

Superman #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

In the aftermath of 'Krypton Returns,' a distraught Man of Steel returns to find that the Parasite is back - and he is very hungry. First on the menu: Lois Lane!

Superman Unchained #5 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Superman and Wraith form an alliance to rescue a hostage and strike at the heart of Ascension, but the mission goes awry when it becomes clear the Man of Tomorrow and the soldier from beyond the stars have very different methodologies-and objectives! Plus, secrets are revealed about Wraith's people!

Talon #14 (CBR 12/31/2013)

The Court of Owls' machinations threaten to tear Gotham City apart, and no one but Calvin Rose can take them down once and for all!

Teen Titans #26 (CBR 12/31/2013)

Secrets are revealed and trusts tested as the Teen Titans finally begin to understand Kid Flash's criminal actions before he became a heroic member of the team.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
578.48 MB
seeders:42
leechers:7
DC Universe 52 Week 123 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks for all your work!
Thanks for all your work!
Thanks for the upload !!!
Thanks.
Thanks
the only dude you can trust! thx Homr
Nice one chap. Happy New Year.
Last one for the year...thanks for putting these up each week. May you have a prosperous and happy 2014, brother.
Thanks as always. Happy New Year!
thanks mate. happy new year to you and your loved ones!