DC Universe 52 Week 125 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 66
leechers: 9
Added on January 16, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 125 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 447.2 MB)
 Justice League of America 011 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr45.87 MB
 Batman 026 (2014) (2 covers) (2048px) (Broken-Novus-HD).cbz44.44 MB
 Green Lantern Corps 027 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.38 MB
 Nightwing_027_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr41.78 MB
 Justice League 3000 002 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr41.73 MB
 Worlds Finest 019 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr38.61 MB
 Batgirl 027 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr38.05 MB
 Superman-Wonder Woman 004 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr37.55 MB
 Superboy v5 027 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr35.06 MB
 DC Universe vs. The Masters of the Universe 004 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr33.09 MB
 Constantine 010 (2014) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr30.46 MB
 Suicide Squad 027 (2014) (Digital) (ThatGuy).cbr17.18 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 125 (January 15th) and includes 12 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Batgirl #27 (CBR 1/15/2014)

In this tale tying into "GOTHTOPIA," what kind of sick world pairs up Batgirl and the woman who tried to kill Jim Gordon--Knightfall?!

Constantine #10 (CBR 1/15/2014)

Brought low by the evil of Blight, Constantine struggles to rally his mystical allies and turn the tide of battle. Only one thing stands in his path: the righteous wrath of The Spectre! Continued in TRINITY OF SIN: PANDORA #7!

DC vs. Masters Of The Universe #4 (of 6) (CBR 1/15/2014)

At long last, the identity of Skeletor's dark master is revealed! Can the combined forces of the Masters of the Universe and the Justice League withstand the power of his dark magic?

Forever Evil Rogues Rebellion #4 (of 6) (CBR 1/15/2014)

The Rogues just can't catch a break! On the run from the Crime Syndicate and the Secret Society, the Rogues are forced into a showdown with an army of escapees from Arkham Asylum!

Green Lantern Corps #27 (CBR 1/15/2014)

John Stewart stars in this special issue! GL Sector Houses across the galaxy are being destroyed, and the Durlans unleash a deadly new weapon designed to counter the GL's rings!

Justice League 3000 #2 (CBR 1/15/2014)

Before the team can figure out what happened to their memories, Cadmus sends some seemingly familiar faces into the darkness of Commonwealth space to face off against the first member of a new group of villains called LOCUS!

Justice League Of America #11 (CBR 1/15/2014)

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! Survivors Martian Manhunter and Stargirl make a perilous trek across a Super-Villain occupied United States. Their first stop may be the last as they enter Gotham City and Clayface-occupied territory!

Nightwing #27 (CBR 1/15/2014)

Nightwing's being visited by an old friend from Gotham - the Mad Hatter! Desperate to protect Chicago, Nightwing's been forced into an uneasy alliance with the mysterious Marionette. But who's really pulling the strings?

Suicide Squad #27 (CBR 1/15/2014)

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! As Amanda Waller and James Gordon Jr. fight for their lives in the bowels of Belle Reve, Deadshot and the Squad struggle to survive a deadly trap that one of their own sprung on them!

Superboy #27 (CBR 1/15/2014)

Part Two of Kara's confrontation with the deadly new Lobo. After last issue's shock ending, this issue we discover an even greater threat in Shay Veritas that will force Supergirl to make a deadly choice!

Superman Wonder Woman #4 (CBR 1/15/2014)

The secret of Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship is out and the world's reaction is mixed, but that's the least of the power couple's worries as Zod seeks to release Faora from the Phantom Zone!

Worlds Finest #19 (CBR 1/15/2014)

Desperate times call for desperate measures as Power Girl and Huntress reveal their true origins to this world's Superman and Batman!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
447.2 MB
seeders:66
leechers:9
DC Universe 52 Week 125 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks for everything!
thanx man nice upload!!!
Yikes! I did. I will put the correct issue in with the Independent pack on sunday. thanks for pointing it out.
thanks
Thanks
That was a goomer. I obviously didn't pay attention and put it in instead of Rogue's Rebellion. Will correct on Sunday.