DC Universe 52 Week 131 (darkhomr) [KAT}

seeders: 30
leechers: 11
Added on February 26, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 131 (darkhomr) [KAT} (Size: 612.01 MB)
 Superman - Lois Lane 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr98.96 MB
 Larfleeze 008 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr49.2 MB
 All-Star_Western_028_(2014)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr40.68 MB
 Teen Titans 028 (2014) (Juvenile Vapors-DCP).cbr40.47 MB
 Justice League Dark 028 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr38.89 MB
 Aquaman 028 (2014) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire).cbr38.09 MB
 Catwoman 028 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr38.03 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight 028 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr36.76 MB
 Superman 028 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr36.31 MB
 DC Universe vs. The Masters of the Universe 005 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr35.27 MB
 Forever_Evil_-_A.R.G.U.S._005_(2014)_(digital-Empire).cbr35.01 MB
 Talon_016_(2014)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr33.38 MB
 The Flash 028 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr32.33 MB
 Worlds Finest 020 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr31.21 MB
 Batman_-_Superman_008_(2014)_(2_covers)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr27.42 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 131 (February 26th) and includes 15 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?

NOTE: Yes I am aware that Animal Man is listed among both this and last week's submissions. I have chosen to include it since ComicList listed it both weeks. If you do not want to download it, either move on to the next torrent or deselect it in your torrent application.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Breaking news: Bleeding cool as well as April solicits confirm that there are six cancellations. Gone in April are JLoA, Teen Titans, Stormwatch, Suicide Squad, Nightwing and Superman Unchained. Replacing them will be Sinsetro, Aquaman and the Others, Secret Origins,and Justice League United. Enjoy.

Animal Man #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Old West meets modern medicine! Are Hex's scars healed? Trapped in a future he's still coming to grips with, Jonah Hex confronts his own history as he uncovers a museum dedicated to the scarred bounty hunter's days in the Old West.

Aquaman #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

He's saved a diver from a vicious shark attack--but he'll soon regret it. His most powerful weapon has been stolen from his care--and he's never even heard of the man who took it. But Aquaman's greatest challenge yet may be Amnesty Bay's ten year high school reunion!

Batman Superman #8 (CBR 2/26/2014)

The Worlds' Finest teams of two worlds meet at last in chapter 1 of 'First Contact'! With Power Girl's abilities on the fritz, see what happens when her long-lost cousin Superman approaches her! And a major threat returns in a way you won't believe!

Batman The Dark Knight #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Part one of a two-part story detailing the complex history of Dr. Kirk Langstrom, a.k.a. Man-Bat! How does Man-Bat's past connect to Batman's future?

Catwoman #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Welcome to Gothtopia! Die happy! As Catbird carries on the fight for justice even without the help of her beloved Batman, she finds herself facing a great mystery: Who is Catwoman?

DC Universe vs. Masters Of The Universe #5 (of 6) (CBR 2/26/2014)

With the fate of the earth in the balance, it's the final showdown between the DC heroes and the Masters of the Universe! Plus, Teela and John Constantine travel to a dark realm to rescue Superman and find the secret of reversing the enchantment that holds Earth's champions under its spell.

Flash #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

The Flash and Deadman team up to stop The Miner--by killing him?

Forever Evil Argus #5 (of 6) (CBR 2/26/2014)

A.R.G.U.S. leader Colonel Steve Trevor has struck a deadly alliance with Killer Frost in order to find Wonder Woman's lost lasso! Only one problem: the lasso is in the hands of the deadly Cheetah, who doesn't mind soaking it in Trevor's blood!

Justice League Dark #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Forever Evil: Blight - Part 14 of 18 What has The Crime Syndicate done to the world's most powerful mystics - and what is Project Thaumaton? The world continues to grow darker before the dawn and Constantine will be forced to do the unthinkable! Continues in Phantom Stranger #17.

Larfleeze #8 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Larfleeze has more than he knows what to do with - especially cosmic entities that want to kill him! But Larfleeze will brave it all if it means getting more, and getting his 'butler,' Stargrave, back!

Superman #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

A mysterious and powerful figure seeks The Man of Steel to join her against a threat coming to Earth. Plus: Sam Lane ascends to power, which makes him an even more formidable opponent for Superman.

Superman Lois Lane #1 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Lois Lane is known for chasing down stories--but what happens when the story is her family? As her father gains more power in the government, Lois's sister Lucy has become involved with a deadly drug scene! Meanwhile, Lois thought she was rid of the influence of Brainiac, but now she finds that the the computer tyrant of Colu is calling out to her again!

Talon #16 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Calvin Rose must find a Lazarus Pit to bring himself back from the dead. But first he must fight another undead villain with the same notions: Lord Death Man!

Teen Titans #28 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Kid Flash's true history and motivations are revealed as he goes to war with his former teammates in the future he plans to rule.

Worlds Finest #20 (CBR 2/26/2014)

Power Girl and Huntress come face to face with the Superman and Batman of the DC Universe for the first time in chapter 2 of "First Contact"! Continues in next month's BATMAN/SUPERMAN #9!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
612.01 MB
seeders:30
leechers:11
DC Universe 52 Week 131 (darkhomr) [KAT}

All Comments

As always, excellent! Thank you darkhomr!
Thanks darkhomr for your uploads.
right on my birthday thanks :)
Many thanks for uploading these each & every week!
Thanks so much, your basically my go to guy for comics
Thanks!
thank you