DC Universe 52 Week 133 3-12-2014 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 135
leechers: 76
Added on March 12, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 133 3-12-2014 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 380.79 MB)
 Batman v2 029 (2014) (Webrip) (Two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr66.36 MB
 Justice_League_of_America_013_(2014)_(2_covers)_(digital-Empire).cbr45.37 MB
 Justice League 3000 004 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr42.37 MB
 Green Lantern Corps v3 029 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr40.89 MB
 Batgirl 029 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr39.75 MB
 Constantine 012 (2014) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr39.54 MB
 Superboy v5 029 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr38.68 MB
 Superman-Wonder_Woman_006_(2014)_(2_covers)_(digital-Empire).cbr34.02 MB
 Nightwing 029 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr33.82 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 133 (March 12, 2014) and includes 9 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Breaking news: Bleeding cool as well as April solicits confirm that there are six cancellations. Gone in April are JLoA, Teen Titans, Stormwatch, Suicide Squad, Nightwing and Superman Unchained. Replacing them will be Sinsetro, Aquaman and the Others, Secret Origins,and Justice League United. Enjoy.

Batgirl #29 (CBR 3/12/2014)

Dead before sunrise! Batgirl and the Talon known as Strix race to stop the new villain SILVER, who has ties to I, VAMPIRE star Andrew Bennett!

Batman #29 (CBR 3/12/2014)

The 'DARK CITY' chapter of 'ZERO YEAR' reaches its conclusion in this amazing, extra-sized issue! Now, the next chapter of Zero Year is almost upon us, and we've saved the best for last! What corners of Batman's past will be revealed? And how will they impact his very near future? Find out here!

Constantine #12 (CBR 3/12/2014)

Forever Evil: Blight - Part 16 of 18 John Constantine versus Nick Necro for the soul of Zatanna! Continues in this month's TRINITY OF SIN: PANDORA #9!

Green Lantern Corps #29 (CBR 3/12/2014)

John Stewart and his team are surrounded by Durlans and Braid Clann on an unfriendly world. Their only hope is to fight their way out! And in the shadows of the Universe, the Corps' worst nightmare is coming true: The Sinestro Corps is stirring!

Justice League 3000 #4 (CBR 3/12/2014)

The Justice League of the future learns the terrible truth behind their creation!

Justice League of America #13 (CBR 3/12/2014)

The fate of the Justice League revealed! Will Manhunter and Stargirl be alive long enough to learn the truth? This combo pack edition includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

Nightwing #29 (CBR 3/12/2014)

With Nightwing questioning his purpose, will he be able to stop Mr. Zsasz's relentless rampage through Chicago? Don't miss this epic story that ties into the events of FOREVER EVIL!

Superboy #29 (CBR 3/12/2014)

The son of Superman and his team of humanoid hybrids return to the present-day DC Universe in search of revenge and a chance at changing the world into their own perverted image of a perfect world.

Superman Wonder Woman #6 (CBR 3/12/2014)

When the Phantom Zone is breached by Zod, Superman and Wonder Woman are forced to do the unthinkable to stop the tyrant from global destruction. But can they do what must be done - and will the world forgive them?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
380.79 MB
seeders:135
leechers:76
DC Universe 52 Week 133 3-12-2014 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

excellent work, thank you
thank you
Thanks!
Wonderful as always, Thank you!
Thanks for everything!
great as always
Thank you so much. Your uploads are a highlight of my life.
Thanks a lot for the up, incredible work you've been doing. Especially with the really quick uploads lately :)