DC Universe 52 Week 136 (4-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 137
leechers: 68
Added on April 2, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 136 (4-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 443.64 MB)
 Green Lantern 030 (2014) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr51.25 MB
 The Movement 011 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr46.66 MB
 Earth 2 022 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr46.06 MB
 Stormwatch 030 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr45.41 MB
 Action Comics 030 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.55 MB
 Detective Comics 030 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr38.86 MB
 Batwing 30 (2014) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr38.33 MB
 Aquaman and the Others 001 (2014) (digital) (BlackManta-Empire).cbr37.89 MB
 Trinity Of Sin - The Phantom Stranger 018 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr33.34 MB
 Green Arrow 030 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr32.77 MB
 Swamp Thing 030 (2014) (Digital) (JK-Empire).cbr30.52 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 136 (April 2, 2014) and includes 11 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Action Comics #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

Following the events of FOREVER EVIL, Superman confronts Lex Luthor--but the world has turned around for these two. The hero has become the villain and the villain the hero as forces beyond these two gather to destroy the Man of Steel, beginning with a dormant Doomsday who has crossed over from the Phantom Zone!

Aquaman and the Others #1 (CBR 4/2/2014)

A "FUTURES END" prelude! Spinning out of AQUAMAN, the King of Atlantis and his teammates find themselves targeted by an unknown foe that wants their Atlantean artifacts! Don't miss the start of this all-new series!

Batwing #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

Batwing races Menace to attempt to save his family! But the Gotham Underground is about to boil over with anarchy, and no matter which tribe rises up from below Gotham City, Batwing will be the first target!

Detective Comics #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

A bold new direction for DETECTIVE COMICS as THE FLASH creative team of Francis Manapul and Brian Buccelato take over the creative reins! Batman finds himself knee-deep in a new mystery involving a deadly new narcotic that has hit the streets of Gotham City.

Earth 2 #22 (CBR 4/2/2014)

When all looks lost--Green Lantern returns!

Green Arrow #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

"The Outsiders War" Part 5! Arrow and Robert face a mob of Outsiders. It looks bad . . . but the cavalry is about to arrive in the form of Katana, Butcher, Magus and Kodiak! Will they be in time to save the day?

Green Lantern #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

Hal Jordan is surrounded on the homeworld of the Khund, the bloodthirsty military wing of a cosmic alliance that's determined to crush the Green Lanterns! So why has he volunteered to fight without his ring?

Movement #11 (CBR 4/2/2014)

Virtue's mysterious past is revealed! Plus, The Movement travels outside of Coral City for the first time to rescue their teammate Burden from his demonic brother!

Phantom Stranger #18 (Trinity of Sin) (CBR 4/2/2014)

'The Crack in Creation' begins! Sin Eater and his new master, the mysterious Non, are marshaling an army of these in-between souls! Their goal? To invade the world of the living and set up a new order! Guest-starring Superman and Dr. Light, who is still dead!

Stormwatch #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

FINAL ISSUE A 'FUTURES END' prelude! The original Stormwatch team returns, as this story sets up the organization's role in the future of the DC Universe!

Swamp Thing #30 (CBR 4/2/2014)

Alec Holland contemplates the Sureen's offer to turn him human. but if he does accept, what happens to his almost all-powerful body? He and his warrior companion Capucine must travel to India to find the answersĂ– and to get there, they'll need help from Vandal Savage!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
443.64 MB
seeders:137
leechers:68
DC Universe 52 Week 136 (4-2-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks uploader
for anyone getting the benecoding error please use the magnet link until I can get an answer as to why it is happening.
Many Thanks!!!
I had a problem earlier, too, but fine now. As always: THANK YOU!
For some reason i was having issues with your torrents today. Getting a 'bencodeing' error. But Magnet link worked Fine.
Thanks so much for all the hard work :D
I'll take a look at that. I'll be messaging you shortly too. thanks for letting me know.
Awesome Cheers :D
Many thanks.