DC Universe 52 Week 35 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 25, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 35 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 243.71 MB)
 All-Star Western 008 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr28.49 MB
 Flash 08 (2012) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz27.75 MB
 Aquaman 008 (2 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.1 MB
 The_Fury_of_Firestorm_008__2012___Digital___Nahga_Empire_.cbr23.91 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 08 (2012) (c2c) (The Last kryptonian-DCP).cbr23.26 MB
 Superman 08 (2012) (1440 px) (Two Covers) (Avalon-SCC-DCP).cbr20.09 MB
 Justice League Dark 008 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr18.54 MB
 Teen_Titans_008_2012__2covers__Digital__G85_Empire_.cbr18.07 MB
 Batman - The Dark Knight 08 (Minutemen-DTermined).cbr15.92 MB
 Blackhawks.008.2012.Digital.ZOOM.Empire.cbz12.88 MB
 Voodoo_008_2012__Digital__Roxrite_Empire_.cbr11.94 MB
 The Savage Hawkman 008 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr9.97 MB
 I, Vampire 008 (2011) (digital TheGroup).cbr6.77 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt58 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for April 25th, 2012. Since it is an FAQ, Week 1 included Justice League 1 and Flashpoint 5 and was considered the beginning of the reboot. Week 14 was a short week and included 3 DCU comics,including THUNDER Agents, Secret Files, and Batman: Odyssey #2. And now Week 27 is a short week with 5 titles and only one offical 52 title.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds.

Today we say goodbye to Blackhawks. It is the last of the first round of cancelled titles. Starting next week we add in the new titles which seem to be looking to have potential. Let's all hold tight and hope for the best.

All Star Western #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Amadeus Arkham has been arrested in a New Orleans opium den. Jonah Hex has joined an anarchist group called the August 7! Nighthawk and Cinnamon are nowhere to be found, and they're the ones who dragged Hex and Arkham into this conflict in the first place. But someone must have a plan, right? Right?? Plus: Being trained by a samurai in the desert might have been a strange beginning for a cowgirl vigilante, but Nighthawk and Cinnamon are in for an even stranger twist as they search for a way out of this trap!

Aquaman #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Part 2 of "The Other League"! As a deadly hunter continues his murderous quest for the Atlantean trident, an unknown chapter of Aquaman's life is revealed! Before he was a part of the Justice League, Aquaman was Arthur, the man from Atlantis, and leader of a mysterious team of adventurers. Armed with weapons forged in Aquaman's past, these men and women were on their way to becoming the most powerful people on Earth--until it all came crashing down.

Batman The Dark Knight #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

A series of disturbing events captivates Gotham City as citizens turn on each other all across town. But when toxicology reports turn up negative, it's left to Batman to determine the source of the problem, bringing him into an encounter with Tweedledum and Tweedledee at an entrance to the mysterious "Wonderland." With Jim Gordon occupied on a tragic, high-profile case, and madness beginning to take root across the city, can Batman find the source of it all before it's too late?

Blackhawks #8 (FINAL ISSUE) (CBz 4/25/2012)

FINAL ISSUE: Mother Machine is back--and she's striking at the team's beating heart! The Blackhawks barely survived their last encounter with the woman of tomorrow. This time, the body count will be staggering! Will there be anyone left to pick up the pieces, or are the Blackhawks' wings clipped for good?

Flash #8 (CBZ 4/25/2012)

The Flash gets pulled into the Speed Force that gives him his super-speed powers . . . and he learns he's not alone in there! Introducing Turbine, a prisoner of the Speed Force who just wants out--even if it means trading places with The Flash!

Fury Of Firestorm The Nuclear Men #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Jason Rusch rockets to Europe to thwart the next Rogue attack, only to find that other Firestorms have beaten him to it! Introducing the all-new Firehawk, France's own atomic defender, and Hurricane, Great Britain's officially sanctioned Nuclear Man! Meanwhile, out of the ashes of last issue's shocking climax, Ronnie Raymond and the Russian Firestorm, Pozhar, begin a long, mutual descent toward the dark underbelly of the Firestorm Protocols. New cowriter Joe Harris (Ghost Projekt) continues this acclaimed series with superstar artist Ethan Van Sciver, who provides another stunning issue of full interior art!

Green Lantern New Guardians #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Betrayed by Sinestro! Arkillo, the most loyal of all the yellow ring wielders, has returned to Korugar only to find the Sinestro Corps is no more! The members of the corps have been rounded up and executed, and the yellow power battery is gone--all at Sinestro's command! Armed with the dwindling energy of a ring he can no longer recharge, it's a race against time as Arkillo slaughters his way toward a desperate goal: the birth of a new type of yellow power ring!

I Vampire #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

As the Justice League Dark team faces the end of all magic--and perhaps life itself--only one man can challenge the dark force known as Cain: Andrew Bennett. He's back from the dead, but whose side is he on? Regardless of the answer, nothing will be the same for either series when "Rise of the Vampires" is over!

Justice League Dark #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Justice League Dark's crossover with I, Vampire heats up as Zatanna and Shade stand alone against an army of single-minded vampires, with their most powerful teammates out of the action! Plus: Constantine and Deadman have gone to the ends of the earth and beyond in search of the only two powers who can put a stop to the bloody rise of Cain--but what they bring back will change the face of sorcery forever! To be concluded in this month's I, Vampire #8!

Savage Hawkman #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Hawkman has a violent encounter with a past adversary: the beautiful alien shapeshifter Askana, who once tried to kill him! But his time she needs his help, claiming that agents from her homeworld have tracked her to Earth to terminate her. How can Hawkman trust her--or help her?

Superman #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

Superman, agent of the Daemonites?! How has Helspont bent The Man of Steel to his will?

Teen Titans #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

In the aftermath of the Teen Titans' assault on N.O.W.H.E.R.E.'s headquarters, there's no time to celebrate because Wonder Girl is missing! Red Robin desperately tries to find her, but he's got his hands full, as Superboy has announced his decision to lead the team, Solstice is still dealing with the devastating revelations about her past, and Kid Flash is getting glimpses of a dangerous future that he thinks he recognizes! It's all leading up to the "Hear and Now" event that begins in next month's Teen Titans Annual #1 and runs through Superboy #9, Legion Lost #9 and Teen Titans #9.

Voodoo #8 (CBR 4/25/2012)

It's all been building to this! Black Razor Agent Fallon has finally tracked down Voodoo and has her cornered! Now it's time for revenge. But Voodoo knows the truth of her own origins and will decide if she's going to be a hero--or a villain. Don't miss the blockbuster battle between Voodoo . . . and Voodoo!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
243.71 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 35 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

thanks
Great Reading and Fast Download. Thanks
Thanks
excellent fast safe load, many thanks for great collection.