DC Universe 52 Week 48 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 43
leechers: 16
Added on July 26, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 48 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 274.1 MB)
 Aquaman 011 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.05 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 011 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr23.29 MB
 All-Star Western 011 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr22.33 MB
 Green Lantern v5 011 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr21 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight 011 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr20.63 MB
 National Comics - Eternity 01 (one shot) (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr19.98 MB
 Before Watchmen Comedian 02 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr19.96 MB
 The Fury of Firestorm 011 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr17.64 MB
 The Flash 011 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr17.57 MB
 Voodoo 011 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr17.38 MB
 Superman 11 (2012) (1440 px) (Two Covers) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-DCP).cbr15.71 MB
 Teen Titans 11 (2012) (1440px) (Two Covers) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-DCP).cbr15.63 MB
 Justice League Dark 011 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr14.05 MB
 The Savage Hawkman 011 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr13.85 MB
 I, Vampire 011 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr11.04 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt58 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for July 25, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Comic News: I am sure everyone knows but September is Zero Month, and all titles will be numbered zero. In round two of cancellations, DC is letting go of Justice League International, Captain Atom, Voodoo and Resurrection Man, and replacing them with Talon (from the Court of Owls arc in Batman), Sword and Sorcery (an Amethyst series), Phantom Stranger (a dark title), and Super 7 (a team designed to deal with Superman). All will have Zero issues and will run with ongoing series in October.

All Star Western #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
JONAH HEX and TALLULAH BLACK face the Lord of Assassins' steam-powered death machine. Introducing TERRENCE 13 in a new backup story!

Aquaman #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
'THE OTHER LEAGUE' part five! The Others catch up with Black Manta - but are they really united as a team?

Batman The Dark Knight #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
SCARECROW makes a bold move against BATMAN, using COMMISSIONER GORDON as bait! The terrifying pasts of both SCARECROW and BATMAN come back to haunt them.

Before Watchmen Comedian #2 (of 6) (CBR 7/25/2012)
'It's something I'm good at. It's war.' Plus, a new CRIMSON CORSAIR backup feature from writer LEN WEIN and artist JOHN HIGGINS!

Flash #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
The New 52 debut of HEAT WAVE! THE FLASH is on a crash course with THE ROGUES!

Fury Of Firestorm The Nuclear Men #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
JASON and FIREHAWK head to Russia and discover the secret origin of POZHAR! Ronnie, Rakshasa and Pozhar head to the wilds of mountainous Pakistan to continue their hunt for the heart of the rogue threat: ASHRA KHAN!

Green Lantern #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
'The Revenge of Black Hand' starts now! This arc promises the most shocking conclusion of any of GEOFF JOHNS'S entire GREEN LANTERN run!

Green Lantern New Guardians #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
LARFLEEZE versus the NEW GUARDIANS! It's greed versus the entire spectrum as we finally learn the truth about who's been orchestrating events since issue #1...and what trouble it means for the future of the DC UNIVERSE!

I Vampire #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
Vampires. Versus. Zombies. Exclamation point!! What happens when a zombie bites a vampire? What happens when a vampire turns a zombie? Find out all the gory details here!

Justice League Dark #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
The secrets of the BLACK ROOM revealed! The team arrives at ARGUS for round two with the DEMONS THREE! JOHN CONSTANTINE discovers the location of one of the DC Universe's most secret artifacts!

Savage Hawkman #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
HAWKMAN inches closer to answers about who he is and why he is being hunted! Introducing ST. BASTION! He'll stop at nothing to discover the secrets of the scrolls Carter Hall revealed in issue #9!

Superman #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
A powerful and violent being from a different dimension has been mistakenly brought to Earth - and only SUPERMAN can stop it!

Teen Titans #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
WONDER GIRL'S past revealed - while her armor revolts!

Voodoo #11 (CBR 7/25/2012)
'DEAD CITY' continues as Pris is forced to team up with VOODOO to survive an onslaught of mutated DAEMONITES!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
274.1 MB
seeders:43
leechers:16
DC Universe 52 Week 48 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

great stuff thanks so much really appreciate what you are doing love your downloads always 100% perfect
Thanks perfect
Thank you!
thanks uploader
Keep it up. Thanks
Thank you
Another week of awesome comics! Thanks for this, Bro.
LOL I always feel better when someone tells me not to die. I'm not going anyplace. With Demonoid down this is kind of my home for a bit. Enjoy all the darkhomr warmth
Thanks!