DC Universe 52 Week 49 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 2, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 49 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 310.92 MB)
 Action-Comics-12-2012-Minutemen-DTs.cbz36.63 MB
 Before Watchmen Nite Owl 02 (of 4) (3 Covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.07 MB
 Animal Man 012 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.15 MB
 Red Lanterns 012 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr24.59 MB
 Swamp Thing 012 (2012) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.14 MB
 Justice League International v2 012 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr22.57 MB
 Worlds Finest 004 (2012) (2 Covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.23 MB
 G.I. Combat 004 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr20.63 MB
 Dial H 004 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr19.92 MB
 Detective Comics 012 (2012) (3 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr19.79 MB
 Earth 2 04 (2012) (1440 px) (Two Covers) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-DCP).cbr17.59 MB
 Stormwatch_012__2012___digital___Cypher-Empire_.cbr17.45 MB
 Green Arrow 012 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr17.22 MB
 Batwing 012 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr13.95 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt58 bytes

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for August 1, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Comic News: I am sure everyone knows but September is Zero Month, and all titles will be numbered zero. In round two of cancellations, DC is letting go of Justice League International, Captain Atom, Voodoo and Resurrection Man, and replacing them with Talon (from the Court of Owls arc in Batman), Sword and Sorcery (an Amethyst series), Phantom Stranger (a dark title), and Super 7 (a team designed to deal with Superman). All will have Zero issues and will run with ongoing series in October.

Action Comics #12 (CBZ 8/1/2012)

What is the horrific secret behind 'THE FORGOTTEN SUPERMAN'? ï What happens when Superman is too late to save LOIS LANE? ï And what is the staggering new threat The Man of Steel is about to face? ï Plus in the backup, Perry White's brush with death leads to startling consequences for Superman!

Animal Man #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

Prelude to 'ROTWORLD'! Continued in this month's SWAMP THING #12. BUDDY and ALEC go into the Rot, and events from the last year of both series are recapped for new readers.

Batwing #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

The secrets of mad dictator LORD BATTLE revealed! NIGHTWING in action in Africa! Plus: JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL vs. BLOODSTORM!

Detective Comics #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

What is the final fate of Charlotte Rivers and Hugh Marder? Guest-starring ROBIN. The TWO-FACE backup story continues!

Dial H #4 (CBR 8/1/2012)

Abyss has arrived! Can the newest Dialer - or anyone - stop him? In a desperate attempt to save Manteau from X.N., Nelson is forced to team with his enemy. Plus, the secrets of Squid revealed!

Earth 2 #4 (CBR 8/1/2012)

THE GREEN LANTERN, THE FLASH and HAWKGIRL in action! The debut of the all-new ATOM SMASHER! A monstrous evil claws its way out of the poisoned soil of EARTH 2!

GI Combat #4 (CBR 8/1/2012)

The conclusion of 'THE WAR THAT TIME FORGOT' and 'UNKNOWN SOLDIER' epics! G.I. COMBAT continues next month.

Green Arrow #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

GREEN ARROW hits the streets of CHINA! It's arrows against martial arts in this action-packed issue!

Justice League International #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

FINAL ISSUE! It's the funeral for ROCKET RED. Several members resign from the team - who will be left?

Red Lanterns #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

BLEEZ is a captive of the STAR SAPPHIRES! RANKORR is poisoned, dying and lost in space! ATROCITUS'S final, blood-spattered battle with ABYSMUS!

Stormwatch #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

MARTIAN MANHUNTER battles STORMWATCH! A major turning point for the DC Universe as MARTIAN MANHUNTER quits STORMWATCH forever! Don't miss STORMWATCH this month in I, VAMPIRE!

Swamp Thing #12 (CBR 8/1/2012)

Prelude to 'ROTWORLD'! Continued from this month's ANIMAL MAN #12! ANIMAL MAN and SWAMP THING - together at last!

Worlds Finest #4 (CBR 8/1/2012)

Hakkou, the Irradiated Man - the mysterious bad guy who might have a connection to Earth 2 - has grown to monstrous proportions. It's up to Power Girl and Huntress to stop him - from destroying Tokyo?! Huntress learns how crime works on this Earth in the mean streets of Rome! Plus: Learn what the heroic duo have been up to in the five years since they arrived on this Earth!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
310.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 49 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

THANX
great stuff thanks so much really appreciate what you are doing love your downloads always 100% perfect
great books
Thank you!
thanks uploader
good
Thanks for putting this together every week
Great Rip
thanks
Works Great Thanks