DC Universe 52 Week 53 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 29, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 53 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 257.75 MB)
 Green Lantern v5 Annual 01 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr33.96 MB
 Superman_Annual_01_2012__Digital__Zone_Empire_.cbr33.31 MB
 Justice League International v2 Annual 01 (c2c) (2012) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr31.28 MB
 National Comics- Looker 001 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.37 MB
 The Flash Annual 01 (2012) (1440 px) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-DCP).cbr25.39 MB
 Justice League 12 (2012) (Four Covers) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-DCP).cbr25.37 MB
 Aquaman 012 (3 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr25.26 MB
 Detective Comics Annual 001 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr23.28 MB
 Before Watchmen - The Minutemen 03 (2012) (3 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr20.15 MB
 Phantom Lady and Doll Man 01 (of 04) (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr13.37 MB

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for August 29, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

This seems to be Annual week. A tradition I have enjoyed since I was a kid. This week's Annuals include Detective Comics, Flash, Green Lantern, Justice League International, and Superman. Also included are Looker (a National comics brand) and Phantom Lady (a 4 issue mini series). Enjoy everyone.

Aquaman #12 (CBR 8/29/2012)

The conclusion to 'The Others'! The traitor in the team is revealed! Who is BLACK MANTA working for?

Before Watchmen Minutemen #3 (of 6) (CBR 8/29/2012)

'I'm not here to bust you, I'm here to recruit you. How'd you like to work for your Uncle Sam, Eddie?' And don't miss the latest chapter of the CRIMSON CORSAIR backup epic from writer LEN WEIN and artist JOHN HIGGINS!

Detective Comics Annual #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

The grudge match you've been waiting for: BATMAN vs. THE BLACK MASK!

Flash Annual #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

The Rogues - victorious? If THE FLASH had trouble with them individually, together they'll kill him! Something worse than The Rogues is just waiting for the right moment to attack...

Green Lantern Annual #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

The conclusion of 'THE REVENGE OF BLACK HAND'! Everything changes here! EVERYTHING!

Justice League #12 (CBR 8/29/2012)

'THE VILLAIN'S JOURNEY' part four! The team struggles to stay together as they try to combat their newest foe. A shocking last page that will have the world talking! Continuing the origin of SHAZAM!

Justice League International Annual #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

Will this issue be the final adventure ever for JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL? The true nature of O.M.A.C. revealed! Ties in to the shocking events of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12! Guest-starring BLUE BEETLE!

National Comics Looker #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

New digital-first adventures! ï Emily Briggs was a top supermodel until she was turned into a vampire! Briggs uses her supernatural powers to protect the innocent as they navigate the corrupt world of high fashion and modeling! A fresh, sexy take on a classic DC character!

Phantom Lady #1 (of 4) (CBR 8/29/2012)

The female FREEDOM FIGHTER debuts in her own miniseries! Featuring her partner-in-crimefighting, the diminutive dynamo known as DOLL MAN!

Superman Annual #1 (CBR 8/29/2012)

Abducted by a group of mysterious aliens, Superman is dragged to a remote alien galaxy to take part in THE GAMES, a world hopping game of cat-and-mouse where players are hunted for sport. Can even the help of a mysterious new GREEN LANTERN overcome the might of an alien empire?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
257.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 53 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thank you!
Yes. I was waiting for Night Force #7 to come out, but since it has not, I just released it.
thanks
thanks
ComicAl will work as well as ComicBookLuver. Hope that helps.
It depends on the operating system you are using. for my ipad I use comicbookluver and I have also heard the updated Kindle app works. for the PC I use ComiCrack. If you have a Mac ComicbookLuver will work I am told but there are other programs as well. I hope that helps
great. . . many thanks. . .