DC Universe 52 Week 54 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 7, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 54 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 291.1 MB)
 Swamp Thing 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr27.22 MB
 Before Watchmen - Silk Spectre 03 (of 04) (2012) (3 covers) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.54 MB
 Detective Comics 000 (2012) (GreenGiant-DCP).cbr25.89 MB
 Animal Man 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.37 MB
 G.I. Combat 000 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr23.63 MB
 Green Arrow 000 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr22.66 MB
 Green Lantern v5 00 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP) (1).cbr21.47 MB
 Earth 2 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr19.12 MB
 Action Comics 000 (2012) (Digital-Comrade Sol).cbr18.68 MB
 Batwing 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr17.45 MB
 Dial H 000 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr17.33 MB
 Worlds' Finest 000 (2 Covers) (2012) (F) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr16.81 MB
 Stormwatch 000 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr16.58 MB
 Phantom Stranger 000 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr13.33 MB

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for September 5, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Welcome to Zero MOnth. Every 52 comic will be numbered 0 and will have a story that impacts their history. This week we add Phantom Stranger to the list of monthlies. Hopefully they do it justice. In the coming months (February most likely) we will have another round of additions and cancellations. As these come up, I will post the announcements here.

Action Comics #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

Don't miss 'The Boy Who Stole Superman's Cape' Grant Morrison weaves the history of Clark Kent's early days in Metropolis!

Animal Man #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

What is the secret history of Animal Man? Learn how Buddy got his powers! Plus: A terrible secret is revealed as 'Rotworld' draws closer!

Batwing #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

Batwing has been chosen as one of Batman's main allies, but is he worthy? Guest-starring Batman!

Before Watchmen Silk Spectre #3 (of 4) (CBR 9/5/2012)

'San Francisco, baby. The best part of the trip...is the trip.' Plus: The latest chapter in the CRIMSON CORSAIR backup adventure from writer LEN WEIN and artist JOHN HIGGINS!

Detective Comics #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

Discover how young Bruce Wayne learned to wield the martial arts, and how a major villain was introduced into his life.

Dial H #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

One of the first users of the H Dial learns a horrible secret that spells certain doom for the future!

Earth 2 #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

It's the tragic origin of Earth 2's greatest villain! Don't miss Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in action on Earth 2!

GI Combat #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

What exactly was the Unknown Soldier before the experiments that changed him forever? Plus: In the wild lands of The War that Time Forgot, one soldier must embrace the monster if he's going to retain humanity.

Green Arrow #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

Oliver Queen is young, rich and reckless-what could possibly go wrong? Discover the events leading up to the birth of Green Arrow, and Ollie's history with Roy Harper!

Green Lantern #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

The introduction and origin of a surprising new Green Lantern! Where are Hal Jordan and Sinestro?

Night Force #7 (of 7) (CBR 9/5/2012)

FINAL ISSUE! Their last stand against the evil Kassandra. The final fate of the new Night Force is revealed.

Phantom Stranger #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

Learn what happened to The Phantom Stranger after the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY story, and how he is responsible for the creation of The Spectre! And what else has he done that may have sealed the fate of the entire DC Universe? Major players in The New 52 will be introduced in these pages!

Stormwatch #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

The history of Stormwatch's activities in The New 52 are revealed! A new villain arrives, and the safety of the team has never been more in doubt!

Swamp Thing #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

The mysteries of Alec Holland and Anton Arcane revealed! Throughout history, Arcane has slaughtered the champions of the Red and the Green, and only Alec has escaped death - but for how much longer?

Worlds Finest #0 (CBR 9/5/2012)

It's the origin of Supergirl and Robin on Earth 2! How did their first mission on that world affect their situation as Power Girl and Huntress today?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
291.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 54 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thank you!
great collection as always. many thanks
As always,Thanks...
darkhomr, believe it or not, Avast flagged one of the jpg files in the GL comic as a virus and auto-deleted it. Probably a corrupt file triggering some weird heuristic thing, but that could be causing a problem for many people in opening or reading the file.
can you tell me which file it was? I would love to fix it.
Thanks for the compliment. Night Force #7 has not shown up on the release sites unfortunately. Once I find it I will up it.
Love the collected DC Universe packs, thank you.
great. . . many thanks. . .
The Green Lantern Comic would not open for me, all others work great!!!
I checked it out and it opeen fine on ComiCrack, but there seems to be a problem with the scan on one of tha pages (half-scanned) and on page 30 I get nothing but Ican go past it. I'll see if I can get another copy or if they fixed it.