DC Universe 52 Week 56 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 19, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 56 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 306.01 MB)
 DC_Universe_Presents_000__2012___digital_TheGroup_.cbr34.48 MB
 Sword of Sorcery 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr30.18 MB
 Before Watchmen- Nite Owl 03 (of 4) (3 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.4 MB
 Justice League 00 (2012) (Four Covers) (Avalon-SCC-DCP).cbr25.25 MB
 Birds of Prey 000 (2012) (digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr23.34 MB
 Wonder Woman 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.35 MB
 Blue Beetle 000 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr20.14 MB
 Batwoman 000 (2 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr19.58 MB
 Catwoman 000 (2012) (2012) (Zone-Empire).cbr19.53 MB
 Red Hood and The Outlaws 000 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr19.48 MB
 Legion of Super-Heroes 00 (2012) (Avalon-SCC-DCP).cbr18.81 MB
 Nightwing 000 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr16.63 MB
 Captain Atom 000 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr16 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 000 (2012) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr14.84 MB

Description

Today's pack includes all the DCU titles for September 19, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Welcome to Zero Month. Every 52 comic will be numbered 0 and will have a story that impacts their history. This week we add Sword of Sorcery to the list of monthlies. Hopefully they do it justice. In the coming months (February most likely) we will have another round of additions and cancellations. As these come up, I will post the announcements here.

Batwoman #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

See how Kate Kane shed her life of excess and disgrace to become the costumed vigilante known as Batwoman! Has she truly put her demons to rest?

Before Watchmen Nite Owl #3 (of 4) (CBR 9/19/2012)

'A man like you loves a mystery.' Plus: The latest chapter in the CRIMSON CORSAIR backup adventure from writer LEN WEIN and artist JOHN HIGGINS!

Birds Of Prey #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

The first meeting of Black Canary and Batgirl is not at all what you expect! After Team 7, how did the Birds of Prey come to be?

Blue Beetle #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

Where was the Scarab before it merged with the current Blue Beetle, Jaime Reyes?

Captain Atom #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

FINAL ISSUE Captain Nathaniel Adam volunteers for a dangerous experiment that will make him one of the most powerful heroes in the DC Universe! How much can man lose before he is no longer human?

Catwoman #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

The secret origin of Selina Kyle! Major shocks are in store for Catwoman this year - and this is just the beginning!

DC Universe Presents #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

Five all-new adventures featuring the Blackhawks' Mother Machine, Hawk and Dove, Mister Terrific and O.M.A.C. in this super-sized issue! Featuring the beginning of storylines that will play out across the entire New 52!

Green Lantern New Guardians #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

A new team forms as Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Star Sapphire Carol Ferris, Saint Walker, Arkillo and Kyle Rayner prepare for war against the Guardians of the Universe!

Justice League #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

Billy Batson takes center stage in this issue as he unleashes the awesome power of Shazam in a special origin story! ï Also featuring the not-to-be-missed origin of Pandora and the next seeds of TRINITY WAR!

Legion Of Super Heroes #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

A new story entitled 'Brainiac's Original Sin' sheds light on one very important Coluan child!

Nightwing #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

It's the origin of Dick Grayson in The New 52! From orphan to super hero - it's all here!

Red Hood And The Outlaws #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

Learn how Jason Todd came back to life after being killed by The Joker. Do you really need another reason to check out this issue?

Supergirl #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

On the eve of Krypton's destruction, who sent Supergirl from Krypton to Earth - and why? The answer is not what you think! Plus: Learn the answer to a mystery that's been driving Supergirl mad for months: Who shot her father, Zor-El?!

Sword Of Sorcery #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

In this new series featuring the long-awaited return of AMETHYST, Amy Winston leads a strange life on the road with her mother. She's about to learn why it's all been necessary when she discovers she's the lost princess of Gemworld - and has powerful enemies hunter her! AMETHYST is written by Christy Marx, best known for her work on animated TV series including G.I. Joe, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more, as well as the comics series Sisterhood of Steel. And in the backup story set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, the monstrous warrior BEOWULF is charged with finding and defeating the evil Grendel.

Wonder Woman #0 (CBR 9/19/2012)

A facet of the past is revealed - and a foe is introduced! How did Wonder Woman become a star pupil of Ares?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
306.01 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 56 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Good stuff
thanks
Download the fixed one uploaded by
And thanks for the awesome share as usual
Thanks... Great Job!!!!
OKay I have fixed this issue with the missing Supergirl comic. The fixed torrent is at https://kat.cm/dc-universe-52-week-56-fixed-darkhomr-kat-t6673479.html and includes the missing issue. Instructions on getting just the Supergirl comic are on that page. Again my apologies.