DC Universe 52 Week 60 (darkhomr) [H33T]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 60 (darkhomr) [H33T] (Size: 389.41 MB)
 Batwoman 013 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr27.21 MB
 Before Watchmen - Minutemen 04 (of 06) (2012) (3 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr34.25 MB
 Birds of Prey 013 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr30.57 MB
 Blue Beetle 013 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr19.3 MB
 Catwoman 013 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr25.69 MB
 DC Universe Presents 013 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr18.34 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 013 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr28.07 MB
 Justice League 013 (2012) (4 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr24.1 MB
 Legion of Super-Heroes 013 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr32.87 MB
 Nightwing 013 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr17.31 MB
 Red Hood and the Outlaws 013 (2012) (digital-Empire).cbr27.41 MB
 Supergirl v6 013 (2012) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr28.99 MB
 Sword of Sorcery 001 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr46.88 MB
 Wonder Woman 013 (2012) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr28.44 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for October 17, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since i seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form.

If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. Please check out my exclusive releases at http://torrent.mwhsite.com/viewforum.php?f=13 It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

Currently looking for independent scanners who might want an additional way to show off your work, or who are not part of a release group. I am willing to release your stuff and put it on my seedboxes. If you are interested, please message darkhomr on H33T or KAT. ALso looking for people who want to release audio books and other such items.

Batwoman #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
Batwoman and Wonder Woman team up to fight Medusa! Batwoman and Wonder Woman team up to fight Medusa! (We're so excited we had to say it twice!)

Before Watchmen Minutemen #4 (of 6) (CBR 10/17/2012)
'You tell them, Hollis. Tell them all what they did to us!' Don't miss the latest sensational chapter of the CRIMSON CORSAIR, from writer LEN WEIN and artist JOHN HIGGINS.

Birds Of Prey #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
The team crosses paths with a cult of assassins that has ties to Katana! A new arc starts in the wake of a team member's betrayal...

Blue Beetle #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
Jaime is stranded on Reachworld! For the first time, you'll see the hidden secrets of the galaxy's most dangerous homeworld! Khaji-Kai returns!

Catwoman #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
New series writer Ann Nocenti takes Catwoman deep under cover! Catwoman is the best thief in the world, but stealing another person is a new challenge! The true origin of Selina Kyle revealed!

DC Universe Presents #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
The New 52 debut of not one, but TWO heroes - Black Lightening and Blue Devil! Fan-favorite writer Marc Andreyko kicks off our strangest team up yet with a stunning mystery! Can these two VERY different heroes keep it together without killing each other long enough to unlock a new corner of the DC Universe?

Green Lantern New Guardians #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
Rise of the Third Army! Kyle Rayner arrives on Earth to heartbreaking news! The debut of the all-new Carol Ferris Star Sapphire!

Justice League #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
GEOFF JOHNS is joined by TONY DANIEL for a two-part chapter in the Justice League saga marching toward TRINITY WAR. JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 will have the world debating its shocking conclusion - and where it will lead from here! The League takes on a villain destined to be one of the greatest threats to the DC Universe in the year ahead - the mysterious Cheetah! But who is she? What is her connection to Wonder Woman? And how will this fundamentally change the relationships within the team?

Legion Of Super Heroes #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
The Legion take on space pirates! Meanwhile, rumors concerning the Fatal Five start to spread.

Nightwing #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
Lady Shiva makes her New 52 debut! Why has one of the world's most deadly assassins returned to Gotham City?

Red Hood And The Outlaws #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
The conclusion of Starfire's battle for the throne of Tamaran as she is reunited with her sister, Blackfire! Plus: The appearance of someone very bad from for Jason Todd's past.

Supergirl #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
Supergirl in all-out battle with a new, deadly version of an old foe! Check out Kara's very own Fortress of Solitude!

Sword Of Sorcery #1 (CBR 10/17/2012)
AMETHYST returns as this amazing new series begins! The good news: Amy Winston can transform into Princess Amaya, protector of Gemworld! The bad news: It seems her family wants to kill her!

Plus: The brutality of Beowulf!

Wonder Woman #13 (CBR 10/17/2012)
A terrible betrayal forces Wonder Woman to make a deal with the gods who want her dead! Ares, god of war, takes a sudden interest in the Amazing Amazon!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
389.41 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 60 (darkhomr) [H33T]

All Comments

Sorry mate. By my count, and look at my description why I count it that way, the week this comment is in is week 60. Quite frankly though, who cares what week it is? Still the same comics. That being said, I am right 8)
Thanks
Great job uploader :) thanks a ton :)
Been waiting for these, thanks
Alwasys Great! THX U!!
Thanks for sharing, brother!