DC Universe 52 Week 68 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on December 12, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 68 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 513.92 MB)
 Legion Lost 015 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr44.89 MB
 Batgirl 015 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41 MB
 Green Lantern Corps 015 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.56 MB
 Before Before Watchmen Dr. Manhattan 03 (of 4) (3 Covers) (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr38.94 MB
 Frankenstein - Agent of S.H.A.D.E. 015 (2013) (Megan-Empire).cbr37.55 MB
 Batman 015 (2013) (4 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr36.87 MB
 Team 7 003 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr36.58 MB
 Demon Knights 015 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr34.57 MB
 Deathstroke 015 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr31.73 MB
 Before Watchmen Rorschach 03 (of 4) (3 Covers) (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.69 MB
 Superboy 015 (2013) (Megan-Empire).cbr31.57 MB
 Suicide Squad 015 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr28.59 MB
 The Ravagers 007 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr27.61 MB
 Grifter 015 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr26.03 MB
 Batman and Robin 015 (2013) (Megan-Empire).cbr25.74 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for December 5, 2012. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

As I predicted earlier, we will have another round of cancellations in January, and new titles in February. The last issue of Frankenstein: Agent of Shade, Blue Beetle, Grifter, and Legion Lost will be released in January. Replacing them will be Threshhold, Katana, Justice League of America, and Justice League Presents Vibe

Batgirl #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

A 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' tie-in! With so many funerals planned, The Joker decides it's time for a wedding! Barbara's first confrontation with The Joker since he shot her is coming to a horrifying conclusion!

Batman #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' continues here! The Joker's attacks have taken their toll on Batman and his allies, and now they have to face the impossible. The final madness of The Joker's plan revealed here! Why is he more dangerous now than ever before? Plus: In the backup feature, witness The Joker's confrontation with the Riddler as the horror of The Joker's plan is revealed.

Batman And Robin #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

A 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' tie-in! Damian vs. The Joker! Has The Joker finally met a Robin as dangerous as he is? Or will The Clown Prince of Crime claim another of Batman's allies as his victim?

Before Watchmen Dr Manhattan #3 (of 4) (CBR 12/12/12)

'I have named the disease. But what is the cure?' Plus, writer/artist JOHN HIGGINS brings you the latest chapter in saga of the CRIMSON CORSAIR!

Before Watchmen Rorschach #3 (of 4) (CBR 12/12/12)

'Brothers, this town is ours...' Plus, writer/artist JOHN HIGGINS brings you the latest chapter in saga of the CRIMSON CORSAIR!

Deathstroke #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

A long dead memory from Slade's past resurfaces, looking for revenge! Will the legendary assassin known as Deathstroke finally be pushed past his breaking point?

Demon Knights #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

EVERYTHING changes this issue! Merlin, Lucifer and a connection from the past to StormWatch are all here-right before the team enters what could be their final battle! So what happens next? Or should the question be when?

Frankenstein Agent Of Shade #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

'ROTWORLD: SECRETS OF THE DEAD' finale! Frankenstein vs. the last of the Colossi for possession of the soul-grinder, Victor Frankenstein's unholy machine of destruction--but it's the only hope against The Rot!

Green Lantern Corps #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

'Rise of the Third Army' continues! Guy Gardner loses it - again! Much more is revealed about the Guardians' plans to eradicate the Green Lantern Corps and anything that stands in their way.

Grifter #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

Grifter and Voodoo vs. The Suicide Squad! Is Amanda Waller responsible for all the bad things that have happened to Grifter? Will he stop shooting long enough to learn the truth? Former Team 7 partners face off!

Legion Lost #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

The lost Legionnaires must decide if they are willing to sacrifice millions in order to save billions! Superboy and The Ravagers guest-star!

Ravagers #7 (CBR 12/12/12)

The return of Warblade and Rose Wilson! Can the team finally act like a team - and survive? Beast Boy deals with side effects from The Rot, and Caitlin asks Superboy the unthinkable!

Suicide Squad #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

A 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' tie-in! Harley continues her rather unpleasant reunion with The Joker! Has the violent life of the Squad finally claimed Deadshot?

Superboy #15 (CBR 12/12/12)

The 'H'EL ON EARTH' crossover event continues! H'el takes Supergirl on a whirlwind tour of Earth and even space, all in an attempt to sway her to his cause. On the surface of the sun, Supergirl must make a choice: Earth or H'el?

Team 7 #3 (CBR 12/12/12)

From the pages of RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS, the mysterious Essence joins the team's battle against the Heart of Darkness known as the Black Diamond! Before he was Deathstroke The Terminator, Slade Wilson was possessed by Eclipso! Is this the secret origin of a super villain? The secret history of the superhuman cold war is here!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
513.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
DC Universe 52 Week 68 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thank you!!
Thanks dude, you're still the best
Corps was out this week GL is out next week. Just checked to make sure.
Thank you.
thanks for the upload dude
Excellent. Jut made an account to say thank you. Will seed for a bit too