DC Universe 52 Week 72 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 72 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 528.21 MB)
 Green Lantern - New Guardians Annual 01 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr75.97 MB
 Action Comics 016 (2013) (4 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr57.56 MB
 Green Arrow 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr44.03 MB
 Detective_Comics_016__2013___3_covers___digital_TheGroup_.cbr43.65 MB
 Stormwatch 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.66 MB
 Human Bomb 02 (of 04) (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.94 MB
 Dial_20H_20008_20_2013__20_Digital__20_Nahga_Empire_.cbr41.32 MB
 Animal Man 016 (2013) (digital) (Megan-Empire).cbr34.75 MB
 The_Phantom_Stranger_004__2013___2_covers___digital_TheGroup_.cbr34 MB
 Earth 2 008 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr33.11 MB
 Batwing 016 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr31.64 MB
 Swamp Thing 016 (2013) (digital) (Megan-Empire).cbr31.1 MB
 Worlds Finest 008 (2013) (Digital) (Scorpion-Empire).cbz16.5 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for January 9, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

As I predicted earlier, we will have another round of cancellations in January, and new titles in February. The last issue of Frankenstein: Agent of Shade, Blue Beetle, Grifter, and Legion Lost will be released in January. Replacing them will be Threshhold, Katana, Justice League of America, and Justice League Presents Vibe

Action Comics #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

The Man of Steel vs. the worst foe the multiverse has ever seen: Superdoom, a demon Superman from an alternate universe!With the Little Man's true identity revealed, learn more about his plan and why he hates Superman so much. And in the backup story, a spotlight on a key moment from Superman's climactic battle with the Anti-Superman Army!

Animal Man #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

'ROTWORLD: THE RED KINGDOM' part four! Animal Man has Constantine, Steel, Black Orchid, Beast Boy, Frankenstein and a whole army of patchwork men and women at his back - but is that enough to go up against Anton Arcane at the heart of the Rot? Team Red sets off for Metropolis to recruit a powerful new ally!

Batwing #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

David refuses one bribe too many, and now the police have issued a hit on him! It's Batwing vs. the correct police force of Tinasha! Can Batwing save his alter ego and the innocents who may be caught in the crossfire?

Detective Comics #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

Batman is forced to cut a deal with the Penguin, one that will come back to haunt both of them when a new villain interferes! And in the backup story, Ignatius Ogivly usurps The Penguin's throne and decides to lead the underworld crimelords in The Penguin's place!

Dial H #8 (CBR 1/9/2013)

The Centipede creeps in and strikes! Nelson and Roxie are on the trail to unlock the mysteries of the H-dial while being stalked by the mysterious Centipede, who may have the answers they are looking for...and his own dark and deadly motivations. Everything combusts when Flame War appears and ignites a confrontation that must be read to be believed!

Earth 2 #8 (CBR 1/9/2013)

The alien war criminal Steppenwolf returns! It's been five years since he lead the forces of Apokolips against Earth - learn what he's been up to since then! Plus: What is the dark secret behind the last Amazon of Earth 2?

Green Arrow #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

Green Arrow must liberate Seattle's waterfront from the grip of Harrow, a thug who's running guns into the city! Things may seem dire for Green Arrow as he loses his grip on his town and his company - but if he's going down, he's going down fighting!

Green Lantern New Guardians Annual #1 (CBR 1/9/2013)

By a Green Lantern - betrayed! A mission to recruit allies against the unstoppable Third Army goes horribly wrong when Jediah Caul, a deep-cover GL, shows his true colors! This issue leads directly into THRESHOLD #1, on sale this month!

Human Bomb #2 (of 4) (CBR 1/9/2013)

John discovers the secrets of his metahuman gene. Who are the Men in Black?

Phantom Stranger #4 (CBR 1/9/2013)

John Constantine and Justice League Dark are about to learn the hard way why it's never a good idea to make the Phantom Stranger angry! But why do the defenders against the dark arts need the Stranger's presence in the first place?

Stormwatch #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

Midnighter must die! The unthinkable happens when StormWatch's mission to capture the renegade Midnighter turns into an assassination plot! Don't miss the stunning (and permanent) transformation of a StormWatch member!

Swamp Thing #16 (CBR 1/9/2013)

'ROTWORLD: THE GREEN KINGDOM' races toward its epic conclusion! It's Swamp Thing vs. Rotmonster as Superman as Arcane's ultimate plan is revealed! What sacrifice must Swamp Thing make to cleanse the Earth of the Rot? And what secret did Batman leave behind in the ruins of Gotham City?

Worlds Finest #8 (CBR 1/9/2013)

Power Girl and Huntress have been searching for a connection to their world, Earth 2, for years, but now they've kicked a hornet's nest of trouble - and the hunters become the hunted!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
528.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 72 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Will be reseeding this starting today. Uploading now.
Thanks
thanks 4 the upload
great colection, many thanks
Thanks
Thanks!
A new year and your consistency remains outstanding! Thank you, brother!
Much appreciated, Darkhomr!