DC Universe 52 Week 73 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 16, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 73 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 481.38 MB)
 Threshold 001 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr47.64 MB
 Legion_Lost_016__2013___Digital___G85_Empire_.cbr42.33 MB
 Suicide_Squad_016__2013___digital_TheGroup_.cbr41.35 MB
 Batgirl 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.25 MB
 Batman 016 (2013) (digital) (4 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr39.2 MB
 The_Ravagers_008__2013___Nahga_Empire_.cbr38.29 MB
 Team 7 004 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr38.24 MB
 Superboy v5 016 (2013) (Digital) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr37.46 MB
 Demon_Knights_016__2013___Digital___Nahga_Empire_.cbr35 MB
 Deathstroke 016 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr33.83 MB
 Frankenstein_-_Agent_of_S.H.A.D.E._016_(2013)_(digital)_(Megan-Empire).cbr32.63 MB
 Grifter 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr29.58 MB
 Batman and Robin 016 (2013) (digital) (Megan-Empire).cbr25.57 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for January 16, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

As I predicted earlier, we will have another round of cancellations in January, and new titles in February. The last issue of Frankenstein: Agent of Shade, Blue Beetle, Grifter, and Legion Lost will be released in January. Replacing them will be Threshhold, Katana, Justice League of America, and Justice League Presents Vibe

Batgirl #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' continues here! In this issue you are invited to the wedding of Barbara Gordon and The Joker! The entire Gordon family is on hand for the most terrifying nuptials of all time!

Batman #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' continues! Batman heads into his showdown with The Joker as the madman's plan is finally revealed - in Arkham Asylum! It all lead's into next month's terrifying conclusion! And in the backup story, in the midst of The Joker's assault on Batman and his allies, get a secret glimpse into what started The Crown Prince of Crime on his horrifying journey!

Batman And Robin #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' continues here! Has The Joker broken Damian? Has Batman's son met his fate at the hands of The Clown Prince of Crime?

Deathstroke #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

The sins of the father come back to haunt Slade -- now, tremble before the might of Jericho!

Demon Knights #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

It's the DC debut of new writer Robert Venditti (X-O Manowar, The Surrogates)! It's been thirty years since the Demon Knights last rode together - and they're less than happy to see each other! What has happened during this time? Who lives? Who's dead? Who's going to stop the massive vampire invasion that threatens all life? The Demon Knights had better find some answers fast!

Frankenstein Agent Of Shade #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

FINAL ISSUE Don't miss this final issue finale! Frankenstein and his team of misfit S.H.A.D.E. agents are sent in to stop a group of superpowered biological terrorists from detonating a dirty bomb in Central City!

Grifter #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

FINAL ISSUE The conspiracy surrounding Cole Cash has unraveled -- and you won't believe who stands at the center of it all!

Legion Lost #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

FINAL ISSUE Superboy and The Ravagers guest-star! In order to save billions of lives, the Lost Legionnaires must decide if they are willing to sacrifice millions when they detonate a bomb that will destroy the alien machine from Daggor! Plus, more on the origin of Harvest!

Ravagers #8 (CBR 1/16/2013)

Welcome new series writer Michael Alan Nelson (Fall of Cthulhu, 28 Days Later)! Rose Wilson and Warblade are hunting a rogue Ravager when it accidentally infects an entire community! What happens here will affect their future with the Colony forever!

Suicide Squad #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

After a torturous few missions, the team resets under Amanda Waller's watch. Something is terribly wrong under the surface: power plays, ulterior motives, malfunctioning powers and team members who won't stay dead? What's going on?

Superboy #16 (CBR 1/16/2013)

The 'H'EL ON EARTH' crossover event continues! Don't miss the assault on the Fortress of Solitude! Superboy and Superman turn to the Justice League for help - to evict H'El from Superman's own home!

Team 7 #4 (CBR 1/16/2013)

At last, it's the secret origin of Deathstroke! The team clashes with Eclipso - and Slade Wilson! Witness the beginnings of the Black Room from Justice League!

Threshold #1 (CBR 1/16/2013)

Continues directly out of this month's GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS ANNUAL #1! Jediah Caul, a disgraced Green Lantern stripped of his power ring, is hunted for sport on a televised reality show! With nothing but his training as a GL and whatever weapons he can scavenge, can Caul not only survive these games but win back his self-respect? Plus, in the backup story: What happens when Larfleeze, the ultimate hoarder, is robbed...of everything!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
481.38 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 73 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

why no one seed these one
Great collection per usual.
thanks bro