DC Universe 52 Week 74 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 47
leechers: 16
Added on January 24, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 74 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 666.1 MB)
 Justice League 016 (2013) (5 Covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr67.67 MB
 Superboy Annual v5 01 (2013) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr61.15 MB
 Sword of Sorcery 004 (2013) (2 Covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr51.12 MB
 Nightwing 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr45.24 MB
 Birds of Prey 16 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr45.1 MB
 Green Lantern Corps 016 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.27 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 016 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr37.21 MB
 Legion_of_Super-Heroes_16_(2013)_(Digital)_(G85-Empire).cbr37.15 MB
 Blue Beetle 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr36.5 MB
 Catwoman_016_(2013)_(digital)_(Megan-Empire).cbr33.89 MB
 DC Universe Presents 016 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr33.6 MB
 Green Lantern 016 (2013) (3 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr33.14 MB
 Wonder Woman 016 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr30.32 MB
 Supergirl v6 016 (2013) (c2c) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr30.19 MB
 Batwoman 016 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr28.75 MB
 Before Watchmen Minutemen 06 (of 6) (3 Covers) (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr25.05 MB
 Red Hood and the Outlaws 016 (2013) (Digital) (JK-Empire).cbz13.79 MB
 JSA Liberty Files - The Whistling Skull 02 (2013) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr12.95 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for January 23, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

As I predicted earlier, we will have another round of cancellations in January, and new titles in February. The last issue of Frankenstein: Agent of Shade, Blue Beetle, Grifter, and Legion Lost will be released in January. Replacing them will be Threshhold, Katana, Justice League of America, and Justice League Presents Vibe

Batwoman #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

This issue guest-stars everybody! In this penultimate chapter, everything that's been happening in BATWOMAN comes to a head! Plus, a new hero is introduced, and Wonder Woman fights monsters!

Before Watchmen Minutemen #6 (of 6) (CBR 1/23/2013)

'You'll do what I say or I'll burn this place to the ground and kill every person you know.'

Birds Of Prey #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

The team gets a deadly new member in the form of Strix, a former Talon from the Court of Owls! Who is she and what does her appearance mean for the rest of the Birds? Plus: Something goes terribly wrong for Black Canary...

Blue Beetle #16 (CBR 1/23/2013) (FINAL ISSUE)

This final-issue epic leads into the new DCU series THRESHOLD! Blue Beetle is betrayed! What is 'The Hunted'? The secrets of Sky Witness's origin are revealed!

Catwoman #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

Catwoman is possessed by the power of Eclipso! Selina may be able to fight her way out of the Black Room, but what will be left of her soul if she does? And find out the shocking identity of the person who hired Catwoman to steal the diamond in the first place!

DC Universe Presents #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

It's the finale of the Black Lightning/Blue Devil team-up - and someone's going to pay a terrible price! Is Blue Devil a man in a suit - or a true demon? Black Lightning faces off against the hellfire-enhanced gangsters of Tobias Whale!

Green Lantern #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

'RISE OF THE ARMY' marches toward its conclusion as Simon Baz meets his fellow Green Lantern for the first time, just as the Corps teeters on absolute destruction! The Guardians of the Universe make their next move exploiting the power of the First Lantern. Plus: What's happened to Hal Jordan and Sinestro since they've been sucked into the Dead Zone? The end of the Guardians' control over the Corps is near as we prepare for the next big epic!

Green Lantern Corps #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

'RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY' continues! All hell is breaking loose as John and Fatality battle the Third Army and the Guardians unleash horror on Oa! And not to be left out of the mayhem and chaos, Guy Gardner breaks out of jail - with a little help from Earth's newest Green Lantern, Simon Baz!

Green Lantern New Guardians #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

'RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY' continues! As Kyle Rayner begins to master the spectrum of Lantern powers, the Third Army attacks!

JSA Liberty Files The Whistling Skull #2 (of 6) (CBR 1/23/2013)

The previous Whistling Skull vanished in Japan, but where is his body? Back in Nazi-occupied Europe, the mystery of the missing villagers deepens. And Nigel and William encounter an eerie sideshow at Der Karneval.

Justice League #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

'THRONE OF ATLANTIS' continues! Aquaman can barely hold on against Ocean Master even with the League by his side! The United States loses faith in the Justice League and enters the battle against Atlantis, setting in motion the creation of the Justice League of America! More on the Superman/Wonder Woman alliance! Plus: In the backup story, the origin of SHAZAM! continues!

Legion Of Super Heroes #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

Political tension builds as the next Legion Election is on the horizon! The Legion is about to have a new leader-and the Fatal Five is about to return! Validus escapes from his inescapable prison!

Nightwing #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

A 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' tie-in! After the shocking events of last issue, it didn't seem like things could get much worse for Nightwing, but when The Joker's involved that's never a safe bet! Dick's past is about to burn down around him - literally!

Red Hood And The Outlaws #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' continues here! Ties in to this month's TEEN TITANS #16! Tim Drake and Jason Todd have to survive a confrontation with The Joker and stop their respective teams from killing each other. Considering how well they have worked together in the past, that shouldn't be a problem, right? RIGHT?

Superboy Annual #1 (CBR 1/23/2013)

As the battle to stop H'El rages on, Superman learns the truth about just what Superboy is...But is it the whole truth? Rose Wilson of The Ravagers crashes back into Superboy's life - and she's got some dangerous new ideas about his destiny!
And if you thought the drama between Superboy and Superman was intense...Just wait until Rose's father enters the mix!

Supergirl #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

The 'H'EL ON EARTH' crossover event continues! The assault on the Fortress of Solitude rages on! Supergirl finds herself having to defend H'El from Superman, Superboy and the Justice League!

Sword Of Sorcery #4 (CBR 1/23/2013)

Amaya travels home to Earth from Gemworld only to find new trouble! What will happen to her powers when she becomes Amy Winston again? Guest-starring John Constantine! And in the new backup story, enter a world of modern magic and terror with Stalker, the man without a soul!

Wonder Woman #16 (CBR 1/23/2013)

Wonder Woman and her half brother Milan must grapple with the dangerous New God known as Orion! ï What strange alliance has the terrifying First Born made?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
666.1 MB
seeders:47
leechers:16
DC Universe 52 Week 74 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks.
excellent collection, many thanks
the comics a great and the timeliness is awesome but why do the files keep getting bigger and bigger each week?
thanks for the upload
Rock on, brah! Thanks for the weekly uploads!
Thanks.
Thank you.
Thank You.
thanks