DC Universe 52 Week 75 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 30, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 75 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 656.7 MB)
 Green_Lantern_Corps_Annual_001_(2013)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr77.38 MB
 Batman and Robin Annual 001 (2013) (digital) (Megan-Empire).cbr57.51 MB
 All-Star Western 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr57.24 MB
 Teen Titans 16 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr45.06 MB
 The Fury of Firestorm 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.82 MB
 Aquaman 016 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr41.14 MB
 Before Watchmen Dollar Bill (4 Covers) (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.29 MB
 Red Lanterns 016 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr38.56 MB
 Superman 16 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr36.43 MB
 Batman, Incorporated 007 (2013) (digital) (4 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr34.04 MB
 The_Flash_016_(2013)_(2_covers)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr33.71 MB
 Talon 004 (2013) (digital) (3 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr32.55 MB
 Batman - The Dark Knight 016 (2013) (digital) (2 covers) (Megan-Empire).cbr31.17 MB
 The Savage Hawkman 016 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr28 MB
 I,Vampire_016_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr27.05 MB
 Before_Watchmen_Ozymandias_005_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr19.85 MB
 Justice_League_Dark_016_(2013)_(Digital)_(Cypher-Empire).cbr15.87 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for January 30, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

As I predicted earlier, we will have another round of cancellations in January, and new titles in February. The last issue of Frankenstein: Agent of Shade, Blue Beetle, Grifter, and Legion Lost will be released in January. Replacing them will be Threshhold, Katana, Justice League of America, and Justice League Presents Vibe

All Star Western #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Hex is being driven mad as he recuperates at Dr. Arkham's house, where he meets more of the Arkham family than anyone would ever want to - until an uninvited guest drops by, and it's an all-out brawl as Hex tries to take Hyde out and get the Black Diamond! And in the backup story, Tomahawk leads a gathering of Native American tribes in a final stand to protect their homeland.

Aquaman #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'THRONE OF ATLANTIS' continues! Continuing from this month's JUSTICE LEAGUE #16! Torn between Ocean Master and the League in this penultimate chapter of 'Throne of Atlantis, Aquaman is pushed toward an impossible choice! The monstrous Trench are back - and they're hungry!

Batman And Robin Annual #1 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Robin leads Batman on an unrelenting hunt across the globe for family secrets that promise to change them both forever. If you think you know Bruce Wayne...think again!

Batman Incorporated #7 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The fight to reclaim Gotham City begins! Batman, Inc., takes the offensive against Talia and Leviathan! It's Damian vs. Heretic - and if Damian loses, the city dies!

Batman The Dark Knight #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Welcome new series artist Ethan Van Sciver! Do you dare journey into the twisted world of the Mad Hatter? Batman has discovered a trail of bodies but no leads as he realizes that this is unlike any Mad Hatter case he's seen before.

Before Watchmen Dollar Bill #1 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'Are you kidding? I'm only an actor, not a real crimefighter.'

Before Watchmen Ozymandias #5 (of 6) (CBR 1/30/2013)

'Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Flash #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The Flash takes Grodd into the Speed Force in a last-ditch effort to defeat the mad gorilla! And...he loses?! Plus: The Rogues, the introduction of a major villain and a look at the one and only date between Barry Allen and Iris West in The New 52!

Fury Of Firestorm The Nuclear Men #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Firestorm is Public Enemy #1! Ronnie and Jason weren't exactly getting along before their super-powered alias became a fugitive, so this won't help matters at all! And to make things much worse, Firestorm has been targeted by N.O.W.H.E.R.E.!

Green Lantern Corps Annual #1 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY' ends here! Thanks to the Third Army, the Guardians have shut down the Green Lantern Corps!Everything from the GREEN LANTERN comics from the past few months has been building to this. Get ready for a go-for-broke ending, which sets up the next great GREEN LANTERN event!

I Vampire #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The true origin of vampires in The New 52 is revealed here through the life and times of Cain! Andrew's plans as King of Vampires are coming together, and that's not good for humanity.

Justice League Dark #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The team is trapped on a magic-less planet that makes a horrible mockery of their powers! With time running out, Tim Hunter may be the team's last chance to escapeÖif Steve Trevor doesn't seal their fate first! Keep an eye out for a new character based on a winning design from SyFy's popular show Face Off!

Red Lanterns #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'RISE OF THE THIRD ARMY' continues! As battle lines are drawn, Atrocitus raises an army of unimaginable powerÖand it's not the Red Lanterns! More tension builds between Bleez and Rankorr while on their mission to Earth! Plus: What is Dex-Starr's quest?

Savage Hawkman #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'HAWKMAN: WANTED' crashed to its conclusion! Carter Hall can't escape his past! Two worlds collide - with Hawkman caught in the middle!

Superman #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The 'H'EL ON EARTH' crossover event takes a shocking turn! Guest-starring THE JUSTICE LEAGUE! The Man of Steel leads Wonder Woman, Batman, Cyborg, the Flash and Superboy on the final assault on the Fortress of Solitude! Can Superman stop H'El when Supergirl is standing in the way?

Talon #4 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Talon battles his past and future in Metropolis! Things are getting tense for Calvin Rose as he tries to escape Metropolis without losing the reason he left the Court of Owls in the first place. But standing in his way is one of the Court's most lethal weapons!

Teen Titans #16 (CBR 1/30/2013)

A 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY' tie-in! Our heroes learn a lesson they'll never forget as Arsenal takes control in Red Robin's absence! Mirroring the events of RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #16, Jason Todd and Tim Drake must rely on each other to survive The Joker's attack! Plus: It's the return of Raven!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
656.7 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 75 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks
nice upload thanks for the uploading uploader
thanks Dakhomr!
What can I say but Thank you once again darkhomr.
nice download as always. thanks again i await the next segment thanks
I use YACReader for my CBR CBZ files
I used this, it works
i use Gonvisor. just download it and open the cbr files and you will be able to view the files just fine without any converting needed.
Thanks uploader
Thanks again!!!
Thanks! Always appreciated.