DC Universe 52 Week 78 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 20, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 78 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 707.72 MB)
 Justice_League_017_(2013)_(4_covers)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr76.9 MB
 Sword_of_Sorcery_05_(2013)_(digital)_(DreamGirl-Empire).cbz63.66 MB
 Action_Comics_v2_17_(2013)_(Four_Covers)_(The_Last_Kryptonian-DCP).cbr49.52 MB
 Legion of Super-Heroes 17 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr48.48 MB
 Nightwing 017 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr47.13 MB
 Justice_League_of_America_001_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr45.19 MB
 Birds of Prey 17 (2013) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr43.2 MB
 Green Lantern 017 (2013) (3 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.4 MB
 Red Hood and the Outlaws 017 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr40.68 MB
 Justice_League_of_America_s_Vibe_001_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr38.85 MB
 Green_Lantern_Corps_v3_017_(2013)_(Two_Covers)_(The_Last_Kryptonian-DCP).cbr38.71 MB
 Wonder_Woman_017_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr33.42 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 017 (2013) (Two Covers)(The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr32.87 MB
 Catwoman_017_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr32.64 MB
 Batwoman 017 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.21 MB
 DC_Universe_Presents_017_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr28.76 MB
 JSA Liberty Files - The Whistling Skull 03 (2013) (Digital) (Shining Knight-SCC-Novus).cbr13.27 MB
 Supergirl_v6_017_(2013)_(The_Last_Kryptonian-DCP).cbr2.85 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for Februrary 20, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Coming up is the next round of cancellations from DC's New 52 universe. In April and May we will see the cancellations of Firestorm, Savage Hawkman, Team 7, Deathstroke, Ravagers and Sword and Sorcery, in addition to DC Universe Presents and I, Vampire in April. Replacing them will be The Green Team, The Movement in May, as well as Constintine in March. Rumoured also is a new Superman title and a bolstering of the "Young" titles which are down to two right now. I will keep you updated.

Action Comics #17 (2/20/2013)

You don't dare miss Grant Morrison's stunning, extra-sized final issue of ACTION COMICS! It's no small battle as Superman fights to save all of creation in this epic! This issue is destined to be a milestone in The New 52! Plus: In the backup story, TK TK!

Batwoman #17 (2/20/2013)

It's the massive conclusion to the current storyline as Batwoman and Wonder Woman struggle to defeat Medusa and a horde of villains! Don't miss the start of a surprising new status quo for Batwoman!

Birds of Prey #17 (2/20/2013)

The Birds are trapped fighting Basilisk--in total darkness! Something strange is happening to Black Canary...and only one man can be responsible. But Kurt Lance died years ago--right?

Catwoman #17 (2/20/2013)

After facing down The Joker and the power of Eclipso, Catwoman needs some downtime--which for her means a crime spree! Detective Alvarev is back on her tail--this kitty needs to watch her step!

DC Universe Presents #17 (2/20/2013)

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS fans take note as ARSENAL takes the stage in this special issue! Roy Harper is all too familiar with the road to hell being paved with good intentions, so he's not totally surprised when an attempt to help Killer Croc leaves him running for his life on the streets of Japan. Guest-starring Red Hood and Starfire!

Green Lantern #17 (2/20/2013)

An epic, destiny-fueled adventure begins here with part one of 'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN!' The threat that first led to the formation of the Guardians of the Universe returns-and he's set his sights on the biggest and brightest of the Corps!Simon Baz comes face-to-face with his first supervillain-BLACK HAND!-as the First Lantern targets them both with 'life decimation.' Plus: The ultimate fate of Hal Jordan and Sinestro is revealed!

Green Lantern Corps #17 (2/20/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! It's the Green Lanterns vs. the Guardians of Oa and the Third Army-but which side will the First Lantern take?

Green Lantern New Guardians #17 (2/20/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! Green Lantern Kyle Rayner has mastered the emotional spectrum. Will he manifest the powers of the White Lantern, or succumb to those awesome energies?

JSA Liberty Files The Whistling Skull #3 (of 6) (2/20/2013)

Young William Massey receives an intriguing offer from Teagle and Sons. Years later, they leave him to his own devices when dealing with Der Karneval. Can he and Knuckles survive their first adventure together by relying on the memories of the Whistling Skulls that came before?

Justice League #17 (2/20/2013)

The epic, full-length conclusion to 'THRONE OF ATLANTIS' hits as Aquaman and the League make a sinister discovery that changes both the outcome of the war and the future of the Justice League! What is THE GRID-and what does it mean to expanding the Justice League?

Justice League Of America #1 (2/20/2013)

The march toward TRINITY WAR begins with part one of 'WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS'! Green Lantern! Green Arrow! Catwoman! Katana! Vibe! Hawkman! Stargirl! They aren't the world's greatest super heroes-they're the most dangerous! But why does a team like the JLA need to exist? What is their ultimate mission? And who is pulling the strings? Plus: Find out why Martian Manhunter is the most dangerous of them all. Period.

Justice League Of Americas Vibe #1 (2/20/2013)

No, that's not a typo. Vibe stars in his own ongoing monthly title, starting with this debut issue cowritten by GEOFF JOHNS! One of the most unlikely members of the Justice League of America ever (okay, THE most unlikely) will soon discover he's one of the most powerful individuals on Earth. But how did Vibe get his abilities? What is the cost to them? And why does the JLA want him on the team so desperately? Plus: We've seen the Red Room and the Black Room, but what is...the Circus?

Legion of Super Heroes #17 (2/20/2013)

The Legion faces the FATAL FIVE for the first time! Is the team ready to go toe-to-toe with the most destructive force of the 31st century? Paul Levitz and Keith Giffen are reunited and ready to put The Legion through hell as the Fatal Five make their deadly intentions known!

Nightwing #17 (2/20/2013)

Dick Grayson's life lies in ruins in the wake of the events surrounding 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY'! Is his career as Nightwing over? Where will he go now? Will the voice of reason come from Damian Wayne?

Red Hood and the Outlaws #17 (2/20/2013)

In the wake of 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY,' Bruce Wayne confronts Jason Todd! You DO NOT want to miss this!

Supergirl #17 (2/20/2013)

The penutimate chaper of 'H'EL ON EARTH'! Earth is on the brink of destruction as H'El's machinations come to fruition! How far will Kara go to save Krypton?

Sword of Sorcery #5 (2/20/2013)

Amy learns how her father died and is forced to test her skills when she's attacked by assassins from House Onyx! Plus: In the backup story: STALKER, the immortal warrior without a soul, must beat Lucifer at his own game!

Wonder Woman #17 (2/20/2013)

Wonder Woman, War and Orion must join forces to save Zola's baby from Hermes! Orion's reasons for helping Wonder Woman lead to a disastrous betrayal! Plus: The truth about the dreaded First Born is revealed! Woe to the world...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
707.72 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 78 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

super girl was corrupted
the Supergirl issue was corrupt and was replaced in my zero day pack. Enjoy
thanks!