DC Universe 52 Week 83 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 83 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 502.32 MB)
 All-Star Western 018 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr55.49 MB
 Red Lanterns 018 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr47.25 MB
 Teen Titans 18 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr46.91 MB
 The Fury of Firestorm 018 (2013) (Digital (Nahga-Empire).cbr41.48 MB
 Superman 18 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr41.12 MB
 Aquaman 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr39.08 MB
 Justice_League_Dark_018_(2013)_(Digital)_(Cypher-Empire).cbr36.93 MB
 Batman - The Dark Knight 018 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr35.16 MB
 The Flash 018 (2013) (2 covers) (digital-TheGroup).cbr35.14 MB
 Batman, Incorporated 009 (2013) (4 covers) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.94 MB
 The Savage Hawkman 018 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr31.55 MB
 Talon 006 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.39 MB
 I, Vampire 018 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr27.89 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for March 27, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Coming up is the next round of cancellations from DC's New 52 universe. In April and May we will see the cancellations of Firestorm, Savage Hawkman, Team 7, Deathstroke, Ravagers and Sword and Sorcery, in addition to DC Universe Presents and I, Vampire in April. Replacing them will be The Green Team, The Movement in May, as well as Constintine in March. Rumoured also is a new Superman title and a bolstering of the "Young" titles which are down to two right now. I will keep you updated.

All Star Western #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

When Catherine Wayne is kidnapped in Gotham City, Alan Wayne turns to Jonah Hex for help! Faced with the machinations of Vandal Savage, can Hex and Mrs. Wayne make their escape? In the backup feature, John Leather travels to Mexico where he faces werewolves and The Shade!

Aquaman #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

In the bloody aftermath of 'THRONE OF ATLANTIS,' Aquaman must pick up the pieces of his life. But is there enough left to carry on?

Batman Incorporated #9 (CBR 2/27/2013)

The fallout from last month's shocking turn of events has Batman on the run! Is The Dark Knight a murderer?

Batman The Dark Knight #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

The terrifying tale of the Mad Hatter's origin continues! Batman is still two steps behind the Hatter's current reign of terror. . . will Catwoman's interference make it three?

Flash #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

The Trickster is accused of murder! Can The Flash help solve his case? Plus, a surprising twist ending that will rock the world of . . DIAL H?

Fury Of Firestorm The Nuclear Man #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

Introducing the all-new Multiplex! Now that Ronnie and Jason can become one as Firestorm, can they defeat a villain who can create an army of himself?

I Vampire #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

A major character dies in this issue as the struggle for Andrew Bennet's soul comes to a conclusion! Find out what happens next after this huge change in the status quo of the series!

Justice League Dark #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

The conclusion to the 'DEATH OF MAGIC' comes crashing down upon our heroes, as its consequences dramatically shift the status quo of the team moving forward! This issue also has ties to the new ongoing CONSTANTINE series, also on sale this month.

Red Lanterns #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' continues! The First Lantern turns his formidable gaze on Atrocitus and shows the high king of vengeance that everything he believed about himself, the universe and rage has been pitifully wrong. And that's just for starters. Meanwhile Rankorr's attempts to live a normal life end in tragedy. . . and a fight to the death with Bleez!

Superman #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

The new H.I.V.E. makes its stunning first appearance in The New 52 by trying to take over Metropolis! More on Clark Kent's life as a reporter away from The Daily Planet!

Talon #6 (CBR 2/27/2013)

Batman uncovers more clues about Calvin's mission in Gotham City. . . but will he stop The Talon or support him? Secrets are revealed about Sebastian Clark that could endanger the lives of everyone Calvin cares about!

Teen Titans #18 (CBR 2/27/2013)

Unknown to the Teen Titans, Red Robin's condition is worsening after the events of 'DEATH OF THE FAMILY.' And now Red Robin must face an even greater tragedy! The new Dr. Light is coming for Solstice! Guest-starring the Suicide Squad!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
502.32 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
DC Universe 52 Week 83 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Brilliant work. Keep it up, darkhomr.
Excellent as usual. Thanks darkhomr.
Thank you, as always.