DC Universe 52 Week 85 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 11, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 85 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 558.47 MB)
 Threshold 004 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr65.8 MB
 Green Lantern Corps 019 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr58.79 MB
 Constantine 002 (2013) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr50.12 MB
 Batgirl_019_(2013)_(2_covers)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr50.01 MB
 Superboy 19 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (G85-Empire).cbr50 MB
 The Ravagers 011 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr47.07 MB
 Team 7 007 (2013) (2 covers) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr44.75 MB
 Demon_Knights_019_(2013)_(2_covers)_(Digital)_(Nahga-Empire).cbr42.5 MB
 Suicide Squad 019 (2013) digital-TheGroup).cbr41.61 MB
 Deathstroke 019 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr40.18 MB
 Batman 019 (2013) (3 Covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr38.04 MB
 Batman and Robin 019 (2013) (2 Covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.59 MB

Description

Now with missing Green Lantern Corps #19. Simply point your torrent directory toward the old torrent and it will just update with the GLC file.

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for April 10, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Coming up is the next round of cancellations from DC's New 52 universe. In April and May we will see the cancellations of Firestorm, Savage Hawkman, Team 7, Deathstroke, Ravagers and Sword and Sorcery, in addition to DC Universe Presents and I, Vampire in April. Replacing them will be The Green Team, The Movement in May, as well as Constintine in March. Rumoured also is a new Superman title and a bolstering of the "Young" titles which are down to two right now. I will keep you updated.

Batgirl #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

Will a battle of sibling rivalry lead to a death in the family?

Batman #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

Who would cause Bruce Wayne to use a gun?

Batman And Robin #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

On the darkest of nights, who is the one person Batman meets that could change his life forever?

Constantine #2 (CBR 4/10/2013)

Which ghostly menace haunts Constantine today?

Deathstroke #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

Which teens are the only ones deadly enough to stop Deathstroke?

Green Lantern Corps #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

One of biggest Green Lanterns rises from the dead? Will he help save the corps, or ruin it?

Ravagers #11 (CBR 4/10/2013)

The latest creature to escape from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. brings death to The Ravagers-but is it animal, vegetable or mineral?

Suicide Squad #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

There's a new leader for the Suicide Squad-but will the team stay or die?

Superboy #19 (CBR 4/10/2013)

Superboy discovers he is more than a clone-but what is the shocking secret behind his origin and birth?

Team 7 #7 (CBR 4/10/2013)

What new member, who threatens to tear the team apart, is welcomed into The New 52?

Threshold #4 (CBR 4/10/2013)

What it the only cosmic entity strong enough to trap The Hunted in the city they're hiding?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
558.47 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 85 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thank you Darkhomr
Thanks for another fine week of reading!
Cheers
Thanks again and for all the weeks I forgot to thankya
Thank You darkhomr!