DC Universe 52 Week 89 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on May 9, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 89 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 510.8 MB)
 Threshold 005 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr62.14 MB
 Team 7 008 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr48.54 MB
 Justice_League_of_America_003__2013___2_covers___digital_Empire_.cbr47.48 MB
 Demon Knights 020 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr44.56 MB
 Katana 004 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.67 MB
 Batman 020 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr41.98 MB
 Green Lantern Corps v3 020 (2013) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr38.06 MB
 Deathstroke_020_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbr37.37 MB
 Constantine 003 (2013) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire).cbr36.26 MB
 Superboy v5 020 (2013) (Webrip)(The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr32.68 MB
 The_Ravagers_012_(2013)_(Digital)_(Roxrite-Empire).cbr30.22 MB
 Suicide_Squad_020__2013___digital_Empire_.cbr25.27 MB
 Batman and Robin 020 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr23.57 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for May 8, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month.

Batman #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

A strange visitor comes to Gotham City when tragedy delivers the team-up you've been asking for since the start of The New 52!

Batman And Red Hood #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

The massive fallout from the recent events in BATMAN, INCORPORATED take Batman to the very limits of his sanity. . . will The Red Hood pull him back-or push him over the edge?

Constantine #3 (CBR 5/8/2013)

John Constantine's quest to find the last piece of a powerful mystic artifact before his enemies do brings him to a city that could kill him the moment he sets foot in it: London!

Deathstroke #20 (CBR 5/8/2013) FINAL ISSUE

FINAL ISSUE! The most accomplished cape-killer in the world gets the chance to add to his legacy when Deathstroke comes face to face with his daughter Rose and The Ravagers!

Demon Knights #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

After decades of questing, the Demon Knights have a lead on the resting place of the Holy Grail-but are they ready for what they'll have to fight through to get it? And has time run out on one knight's immortal life?

Green Lantern Corps #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

'WRATH OF THE FIRST LANTERN' epilogue! In the aftermath of their battle against the First Lantern and the Guardians, it's up to Guy Gardner, John Stewart and the other survivors to try to put the Corps back together, or decide if there should even BE a Corps anymore. Join Peter Tomasi and Fernando Pasarin for the epic conclusion of their run!

Justice League Of America #3 (CBR 5/8/2013)

A new Secret Society is forming--but which of its members has the power to attack the Justice League from within?

Katana #4 (CBR 5/8/2013)

Devastated by the horrifying aftermath of last issue's battle with Killer Croc, Katana struggles to set things right against impossible odds!

Ravagers #12 (CBR 5/8/2013) FINAL ISSUE

FINAL ISSUE As Caitlin and Rose deal with the shocking revelation about their origins, Deathstroke takes down the remaining Ravagers. This is the end!

Suicide Squad #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

New team members, new direction, new creative team! After the shocking events of issue #19, the team returns to Belle Reve to lick their wounds and bury their dead-but when they find out what's waiting for them at the prison, they'll wish they were back out in the field! Plus: Who are the two killers Amanda Waller has recruited to shake things up, and what are their true motives for joining the team?

Superboy #20 (CBR 5/8/2013)

'BLOOD AND STEEL' begins as The Teen of Steel decides it's time to become more proactive in his battle against evil. But how far will he go before he crossed the line?

Team 7 #8 (CBR 5/8/2013) FINAL ISSUE

FINAL ISSUE Revealed: What broke Team 7 apart-and set Black Canary, Amanda Waller, Deathstroke and Majestic on the rocky road they travel today?

Threshold #5 (CBR 5/8/2013)

Beware the Hunted's power as Jediah regains something very important to the team's survival! And in the backup story, Larfleeze is still greedily pursuing his stuff through the depths of space!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
510.8 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
DC Universe 52 Week 89 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Great Copy
Thanks for another fine week of reading!
Thanks so much!
Thanx
Works perfectly! Thank you darkhomr!