DC Universe 52 Week 92 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 65
leechers: 12
Added on May 30, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 92 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 256.57 MB)
 Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual 001 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr60.27 MB
 Earth_2_Annual_001_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr59.07 MB
 Catwoman_Annual_001_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr52.97 MB
 Justice League of America 004 (2013) (Two Covers) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr47.88 MB
 Batman The Dark Knight Annual 001 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr36.39 MB

Description

Todays pack includes all the DCU titles for May 29, 2013. People ask me where I get my numbering from since I seem to be two weeks ahead of everyone else. Week 1 was a two title week, with only Flashpoint #5 and Justice League #1 being published. Week 14 was a light week with only one title from the 52 Universe. Fact is, its not the numbering that matters, its the content.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)

Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)

Starhome Scanners (Scans and edits from the members of the Starhome group)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Batman The Dark Knight Annual #1 (CBR 5/29/2013)

In 'Once Upon a Midnight Dreary' three of The Dark Knight's greatest foes unite in to tackle the threat of Batman head-on! Will the diabolical scheming of Scarecrow, Mad Hatter and The Penguin be too much for Batman to handle?

Catwoman Annual #1 (CBR 5/29/2013)

It's Cat vs. Bird for the dark heart of Gotham City! Kicking off an explosive new storyline that continues into CATWOMAN, Selina must choose work for a master-or pay a high price for her freedom!

Earth 2 Annual #1 (CBR 5/29/2013)

The new Batman of Earth 2 debuts as The Atom begins a mission to lead a new team of heroes-but are any of them prepared for the threat they're about to face?

Justice League Of America #4 (CBR 5/29/2013)

The League uncovers the leader of The Secret Society of Super-Villains-but can such a diverse group of heroes defeat the collective might of the Society? And in the backup story, Manhunter goes behind the scenes to learn more about the Secret Society!

Red Hood And The Outlaws Annual #1 (CBR 5/29/2013)

Arsenal finally confronts Green Arrow, but it may be a short-lived reunion as someone from their past has targeted them both. Find out what the feud between Arsenal and Green Arrow is about, along with secrets from Roy Harper's history

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
256.57 MB
seeders:65
leechers:12
DC Universe 52 Week 92 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thank you for this weekly collection!
thanks
Thank you darkhomr! Your compilation uploads are the best.
Thanks!!!! xD