DC Universe 52 Week 156 (8-20-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 248
leechers: 107
Added on August 20, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 156 (8-20-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 488.89 MB)
 The Multiversity 001 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr75.95 MB
 Red Hood and the Outlaws 034 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.57 MB
 Infinity Man and the Forever People 003 (2014) (Digital) (ThatGuy-Empire.cbz41.58 MB
 Trinity of Sin - Pandora 014 (2014) (digital) (CompetentRipper-Empire).cbr40.48 MB
 The New 52 - Futures End 016 (2014) (digital) (CompetentRipper-Empire).cbr38.32 MB
 Batman Eternal 020 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD).cbr36.77 MB
 Green Lantern - New Guardians 034 (2014) (Webrip) (The_Last_Kryptonian-DCP).cbr36.02 MB
 Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr36.01 MB
 Supergirl v6 034 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr34.68 MB
 Teen Titans 002 (2014) (webrip) ('Ol_Joe-DCP).cbr30.59 MB
 Batwoman 034 (2014) (Digital) Nahga-Empire).cbr29.8 MB
 Batman and Robin 034 (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons).cbr26.53 MB
 Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman 002 (2014) (Ol'_Joe-DCP).cbr19.59 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 156 (August 20, 2014) and includes 12 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?

Today we say goodbye to one more title: Pandora. This makes 6 titles cancelled this month thus far.

Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Batman And Robin #34 (8/20/2014 CBR)

Batman's quest for Damian's body is about to take him further down the road to damnation than he's ever gone before! His first stop: the Justice League's Lex Luthor?!

Batman Eternal #20 (8/20/2014 CBR)

James Gordon takes on Falcone's crime army from inside Blackgate!

Batwoman #34 (8/20/2014 CBR)

This issue changes everything! Batwoman must make a choice that Maggie's not willing to make! And where does Nocturna fit into all of this?

Green Lantern New Guardians #34 (8/20/2014 CBR)

Have the Psions already defeated Kyle before their final battle can begin? And the New Guardians reveal just how powerful they can be!

Infinity Man And The Forever People #3 (8/20/2014 CBR)

The secret of Infinity Man threatens to splinter the Forever People! And back on New Genesis, Himon wants the team's Mother Box back at any cost!

Multiversity #1 (8/20/2014 CBR)

The biggest adventure in DC's history is here! Join visionary writer Grant Morrison, today's most talented artists, and a cast of unforgettable characters from 52 alternative Earths of the known DC Multiverse! Prepare to meet the Vampire League of Earth-43, the Justice Riders of Earth-18, Superdemon, Doc Fate, the super-sons of Superman and Batman, the rampaging Retaliators of Earth-8, the Atomic Knights of Justice, Dino-Cop, Sister Miracle, Lady Quark, the legion of Sivanas, the Nazi New Reichsmen of Earth-10 and the latest, greatest Super Hero of Earth-Prime: YOU!

Comprising six complete adventures - each set in a different parallel universe - plus a two-part framing story and a comprehensive guidebook to the many worlds of the Multiverse, THE MULTIVERSITY is more than just a multipart comic-book series. It's a cosmos spanning, soul-shaking experience that puts YOU on the frontline in the Battle for All Creation against the demonic destroyers known as the Gentry! In issue #1, pencilled by superstar artist Ivan Reis (AQUAMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE), President Superman of Earth-23 uncovers a threat to all Reality so apocalyptic it will take a team of incredible heroes from across the Multiverse to face it - including Captain Carrot, like you've never seen him before! But even with a multitude of alternate worlds to choose from, where every variation is possible, can anyone hope to prevail against the onslaught of ultimate evil and undying hatred - in the unstoppable form of a one-time cosmic defender with unimaginable powers?! Join us, if you dare, for the beginning of THE MULTIVERSITY!

New 52 Futures End #16 (8/20/2014 CBR)

The threat behind StormWatch's entire existence reveals itself!

Red Hood And The Outlaws #34 (8/20/2014 CBR)

The Outlaws deal with the fallout from Kori's past and learn that a top-secret villain has returned to make things much, much worse for them!

Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #1 (8/13/2014 CBR)

Diana Prince: Amazon warrior, ambassador to Man's world, or champion of women in need? All of the above! This digital-first anthology series will bring some of comics' greatest talents to Themyscira, and give them leave to explore Diana, her world - and ours! Gail Simone and Ethan Van Sciver kick things off when Oracle calls for help after the entire Bat-Family gets sidelined. But when Wonder Woman steps into the breach, Gotham City's criminals get the surprise of their lives! Then, Amanda Deibert and Cat Staggs take Diana to school, where she meets her biggest fan!

Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #2 (8/20/2014 CBR)

Wonder Woman has come to Gotham to help the sidelined members of the Bat-Family, giving Gotham's criminals the surprise of their lives! “Gothamazon” part 2 of 2.

Supergirl #34 (8/20/2014 CBR)

A 'SUPERMAN -DOOMED' tie-in! Kara must deal with the fall-out of the green Kryptonite skies over a dead Earth, and the horrors still to come!

Teen Titans #2 (8/20/2014 CBR)

Now the new hotness on social media, the Titans try to control their own images as a new threat continues to grow around the team. Meanwhile, S.T.A.R. Labs takes an interest in DC's teen heroes.

Trinity Of Sin Pandora #14 (8/20/2014 CBR)

Pandora already has a target on her back from S.H.A.D.E. - the last thing she needs is a nest of savage vampires at her throat! And the last thing Andrew Bennett, vampire killer, needs is Pandora getting in the way of his mission. Unfortunately for Pandora, killing immortals is Bennett's specialty!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
488.89 MB
seeders:248
leechers:107
DC Universe 52 Week 156 (8-20-2014) (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks, great upload
Thx as always..
It's digital but if I don't include it I will have 50 people whining I didn't include it. If you don't want it just uncheck it
need more marvel plzz
cheers mate!
perfect, like always ^_^